Interesting Take on Nate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Interesting Take on Nate

How dare someone write about the C's making a move. According to this board this team is set.

It would be a mistake to get rid of Nate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Nate hasn't even come close to living up to expectations. Yes, he can be hot at times and score some points but there is no consistancy. It would be a mistake to get rid of him without an adequate replacement. I for one will be happy to see his minutes diminished by the return of Delonte. I don't mind seeing Bradley out there either in short bursts...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Due to injuries to Rondo and West, Nate was forced to play PG. It's unfair to say Nate hasn't lived up to expectations when he's been playing out of position. It's like moving PP to PG and then wondering why RA isn't scoring and our turnovers are up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Im open for moves that will improve the team.  Not for some what if possiblities.  Im a firm believer that the team is set the way it is and just needs everyone healthy.  If there are going to be moves, it will more than likely come down to Nate or Von Wafer.  I dont want to see any moves.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

In Response to Re: Interesting Take on Nate:
    [QUOTE]Nate hasn't even come close to living up to expectations. Yes, he can be hot at times and score some points but there is no consistancy. It would be a mistake to get rid of him without an adequate replacement. I for one will be happy to see his minutes diminished by the return of Delonte. I don't mind seeing Bradley out there either in short bursts...
    Posted by jam757[/QUOTE]

It seems he has lived up to expectations...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I was not the biggest Nate fan before the trade, and now that he's here I can see his value as a bench guy.  He is not a PG, and losing West and Rondo has hurt him because he's being forced to be something he's not and taking one for the team.  When West comes back and when Rondo is no longer hurt, he can return to being a scorer off the bench.  Too much of Nate is not a good thing, but he can be an effective bench guy.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

I like Nate but I agree that once West comes back his minutes will be cut significantly.  If he is best suited for the 2, then why not get someone that can play those positions on the defensive end as well?  This has nothing to do with a trade with Nate but Udoka just was waived by the Spurs.  I have always liked his game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Nate is a weapon. For those who don't understand, his drawbacks are also his strengths.  He is a role player who has filled in admirably for one of the most valuable players in the league.  He should not have deferred to Ray and Paul as much and played like he does on the second unit looking for his own shots.  Despite that he did a very good job.  He is a real important part of this team.  Remember the playoffs last year. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

how many games has nate actually cost us? the guy is going to go bak to his role as it was in last year's playoffs. if we are behind or need a spark from a guy who can create his own shot as he wants, u bring in rondo. is what it is! most likely he won't be bak next year. once west is at his peak, would partner him with mr. wafer. nice height and both play good defense which we would need come playoff time. quis could still focus on the 3 with baby at the 4 and either o'neal/perk is at the 5. that would be our best consistent bench rotation. nate would be the 12th guy essentially!

Sections
Shortcuts