Interior Defense Now -- Perk Hating Then!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Interior Defense Now -- Perk Hating Then!!!

I remember all the Perk haters here on this board who said that Perk had hands of stone, couldn't move his feet, and was way over-rated for his defense.

Some of these same posters are now bemoaning the lack of toughness and interior defense because Perk is gone.

Can you have it both ways?

Can you demand Danny trade Perk and then complain about a lack of interior defense?

I guess so.

I wish I had the time to compile a database of posts here, by poster-name, criticising Perk and then compare it to the recent posts complaining about the lack of interior defense and toughness.

Who would it reveal?

Just go back to the trade-deadline and read the posts about Perk, the now much loved, much missed Perk, and how much Perk-hating was going on on this board.  A lot, a real lot, of Perk-hating was expressed here.

Some of these people make me sick to my stomach.

INMHO, there are a lot of people on this board who should just be ashamed of themselves.  But, alas, there are a lot of people on this board who have no shame.

End of story.  Nuff said.

-

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Interior Defense Now -- Perk Hating Then!!!

Here is the chance for all the Perk haters, the Hands of Stone crowd, to crow about how great it has been since Perk left the team.

Any takers?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater1. Show greeneater1's posts

In Response to Interior Defense Now -- Perk Hating Then!!!:
    I remember all the Perk haters here on this board who said that Perk had hands of stone, couldn't move his feet, and was way over-rated for his defense. Some of these same posters are now bemoaning the lack of toughness and interior defense because Perk is gone. Can you have it both ways? Can you demand Danny trade Perk and then complain about a lack of interior defense? I guess so. I wish I had the time to compile a database of posts here, by poster-name, criticising Perk and then compare it to the recent posts complaining about the lack of interior defense and toughness. Who would it reveal? Just go back to the trade-deadline and read the posts about Perk, the now much loved, much missed Perk, and how much Perk-hating was going on on this board.  A lot, a real lot of Perk-hating was expressed here. Some of these people make me sick to my stomach. And I'm a a war veteran.  That's going some!  Glad I never served with any of them. INMHO, there are a lot of people on this board who should just be ashamed of themselves.  But, alas, there are a lot of people on this board who have no shame. End of story.  Nuff said. -
    Posted by RajonRondowski

ROFLMAO!  Please don't embarrass yourself here.  Read the words in bold above and then go read your bio.  In your bio it states

RajonRondowski's page

Male,  Age: 20,  Lowell

User Image
    Male,  Age: 20,  Lowell
    About Me: --

A war vertern and you're only 20!
    A veteran (from
    Latin vetus, meaning "old")[1] is a person who has had long service or experience in a particular occupation or field; "

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

LOL, thats kinda embarrassing, dont you think?  Maybe hes referring to  COD.

You're also implying that being a war veteran, youve seen far worse tragedies than people being two-faced about Perk, yet that is able to turn your stomach anyway even though you've been through the horrors of war?   Maybe you take basketball a little too serious then.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoneyShooter. Show MoneyShooter's posts

Rondonowski- is you picture one of AL Bundy? Ever since I've been seeing your posts I've looked at that as Al Bundy. Maybe I'll make mine Bud Bundy, when he was Master B, haha!  Classic Show!

p.s. The whole Perk thing wouldn't be an issue if the trade was made before the season. It's the adjustment period that makes it so obvious. Give the current roster a full training camp and this team is better than the one they began the season with.

Money

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptChris. Show CaptChris's posts

Interior Degense?   Thunder vs Utah

Guess it must have been his "D" that stopped "Big Al"!

K. Perkins -- 2 - 4 FG -- 3 Rebs. -- 3 T/O's -- 4 Pts.

A. Jefferson -- 14 18 FG -- 4 - 5 FS -- 12 Rebs. -- 0 T/O -- 32 Pts.

Perk did a heck of a job on his old buddy. OOPS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

I agree that this trade has not yet played out.

Since it now appears that the Lakers will be in the finals, the Celtics will have to play solid defense against twin towers.

If Shaq comes back at a functional level, the Celtics offense will be intact, however, he is too slow to guard Bynum without fouling. JO, if he comes back at a functional level, will be worth 6 fouls as well, with minimum offensive impact.

Bynum will move Krstic like a girl across the dance floor. He is smaller than our power forward.

What is unknown, is whether the improved offense of Krsytic and Green will make our second unit effective enough to overcome the defensive decline that will happen without Perk.

Right now, the second unit is struggling, but that may change with play-off focus, and more time together.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Interior Defense Now -- Perk Hating Then!!!:

Rondonowski- is you picture one of AL Bundy? Ever since I've been seeing your posts I've looked at that as Al Bundy. Maybe I'll make mine Bud Bundy, when he was Master B, haha!  Classic Show! p.s. The whole Perk thing wouldn't be an issue if the trade was made before the season. It's the adjustment period that makes it so obvious. Give the current roster a full training camp and this team is better than the one they began the season with. Money

Posted by MoneyShooter

-

Yo, Money, I agree, and the timing of the trade was bad, very bad.

I just remember all the Perk hating going on here and then lately the same ones bemoaning our lack of interior defense.  LOL

And I agree with all who say the trade hasn't played out yet.  It looked great the first few games the way Krstic was playing, but then this slump began.

But Danny was thinking about the playoffs and he rolled the dice.  I don't know if he expected this, but a struggle was predictable give the changes in chemistry and guys not knowing the playbook.

Sections
Shortcuts