Is 2011 Over?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

Is 2011 Over?

IF LeBron had been called his foul on Pierce on the final 3 attempt... Boston wons the game and its 2-2. But, no. Garnett had a brace on the knee and was like 1 for 11 from the field, the team missed numerous layups and the passing in the second half was bad, our shooting even worse. Wade is a disgrace to the NBA since its not the "jiu jitsu league". Wade should have been suspended from this game, but no and I hate to cry over the celtics, but 3-1 going back to Miami with a 75% healthy pg seems pretty bleak. Please cheer me up if you can I think were toast...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Re: Is 2011 Over?

Yeah, we HAD to win both games in TD.  And we HAD to score at the end of regulation, there was no way we were going to win this in overtime. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

In Response to Re: Is 2011 Over?:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, we HAD to win both games in TD.  And we HAD to score at the end of regulation, there was no way we were going to win this in overtime. 
    Posted by rpn313[/QUOTE]

GULP. I know, we got our pockets picked by Pat Riley again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]The Lakers are out???? Does that help?
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]
    Somewhat!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

maybe we could buy us some referees before blowing up the team if we go down in Miami; if not I still say since bribes are the rage in the NBA: if ya cant beat em join em ( haha)....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Rondo and Green are still really young, Paul will be here, Delonte loves being with us. I'd rather be a fan of this group in defeat than a heat fan in victory

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]The Lakers are out???? Does that help?
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Also the Bruins are advancing to the next round.  The Celtics are my favorite Boston team, but I am always happy to see any Boston team advance in the playoffs.  If the Celtics don't win, maybe the Bruins will win the Stanley Cup this year.  They have been outstanding in the playoffs this year. 

Sections
Shortcuts