IS ANYONE WORRIED BOUT TOMORROW?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0kdude12000. Show 0kdude12000's posts

IS ANYONE WORRIED BOUT TOMORROW?

IM VERY NERVOUS,THAT BOSTON WILL GO TO CLEVELAND AND GET THEIR BUTTS KICKED.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: IS ANYONE WORRIED BOUT TOMORROW?

In Response to IS ANYONE WORRIED BOUT TOMORROW?:
    Posted by 0kdude12000

I'd feel  a bunch better if you were suited up to play PG, okdude. We need more offense from that position, at least until DWest gets back.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

At Cleveland?

HAHAHA!!!

The magical troll named Qdaddy showed up yesterday. That means a Celtic win tomorrow night is inevitable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I doubt it. I don't think they could win against a bottom of the barrel college team at this point in time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCelticsBig3. Show TheCelticsBig3's posts

Tomorrow night is a homegame.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to IS ANYONE WORRIED BOUT TOMORROW?:
    Posted by 0kdude12000

You could be right. If the Celtics travel to Cleveland and the Cavs are waiting for the Celtics at the TD Garden tomorrow night, the Cavs would win by default.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude62. Show okdude62's posts

my bad thought it was in cleveland!but  17 in a row,kinda scary!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: IS ANYONE WORRIED BOUT TOMORROW?:
    Tomorrow night is a homegame.
    Posted by TheCelticsBig3

I don't see the Celtics losing to Cleveland again.  They just had a bad loss in their last game and hopefully, will be motivated to not lose another game tonight. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I wouldnt be totally surprised if the Celts lost.

We lost to OKC without Durrant. We lost to the Cavs already and the Wizards and the Raptors and so on. Why would losing to the Cavs again be a shocker?

Its clear the C's dont get up for games like these and usually we struggle. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

The C's will win because they lost on the road to a terrible Wizards team so they now have something to get up for.  If they had won that game, they might take this one for granted and overlook the Cavs.  But, they rarely remain unfocused over two games when KG is in the lineup.  Easy win coming.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I expect the Celtics to blow out the Cavs.  No Varejeo, no Mo Williams and no Anthony Parker.  The  Celtics will win by more than 20 points.

However (sounding like Stephen A. Smith), I would not be surprised if the game was close.  I would not be surprised if the Celtics won by 6.  Not to even THINK about it but I'd be totally STUNNED if the Celtics lost.

Honestly, if Varejeo, Williams and Parker DON'T PLAY, AND the game is close, that would say alot about this Celtics team.  If the Celtics went out and casually went through the motions with their West Coast trip on their minds and won by 6/7 points, I'd be disappointed.

The Celtics should look to bounce back in a huge way and re-assert themselves with their play.  Right now, heading to the West Coast, we need a great game to get back on track.  I expect us to go get it tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm with Petey62, blowout!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Let's worry about the upcoming road games.  This team has to win some and stay healthy.  Not that easy to do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Let's worry about each and every game!!  As you can see from the Wizards game, we could lose any game so looking ahead can cause more losses.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaaybird. Show jaaybird's posts

I would be more worried if it was a back to back game but there is no chance we are losing this game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

In Response to Re: IS ANYONE WORRIED BOUT TOMORROW? : I don't see the Celtics losing to Cleveland again.  They just had a bad loss in their last game and hopefully, will be motivated to not lose another game tonight. 
    Posted by susan250

Cavs almost beat Nets Monday night in Newark.  If Boston is asleep, Cavs will give them a game (at least the Cavs' young D-league palyers are playing their behinds off!), but Cavs can't win.... 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

In Response to Re: IS ANYONE WORRIED BOUT TOMORROW? : Cavs almost beat Nets Monday night in Newark.  If Boston is asleep, Cavs will give them a game (at least the Cavs' young D-league palyers are playing their behinds off!), but Cavs can't win.... 
    Posted by Indiansbacker

Anyone can beat anyone. It is why they play the game. Celtics shouldnt lose though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

who cares if they lose to cavs. i understand everyone is concerned about homecourt advanteage, (we might not be having this conversation if perk didnt get injured.) but who cares if they lose to a bottom dweller? they go out; compete and win agaisnt the top teams. and thats who they will face in the playoffs.

i dont like that they lose to these bottom dwellers at all. they need to get consistent. watching shots clang out in washington was frustrating as anything.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

who cares if they lose to cavs. i understand everyone is concerned about homecourt advanteage, (we might not be having this conversation if perk didnt get injured.) but who cares if they lose to a bottom dweller? they go out; compete and win agaisnt the top teams. and thats who they will face in the playoffs. i dont like that they lose to these bottom dwellers at all. they need to get consistent. watching shots clang out in washington was frustrating as anything.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth

Which is it, "who cares"  or I don't like losing to bottom dwellers?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Is there a giant asteroid headed toward Boston MA as we speak?  If not, I am not worried about tomorrow. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

I'm scared. Celtics always seem to underestimate the losing teams. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to IS ANYONE WORRIED BOUT TOMORROW? : You could be right. If the Celtics travel to Cleveland and the Cavs are waiting for the Celtics at the TD Garden tomorrow night, the Cavs would win by default.
    Posted by P34

LOL !  That was a great line.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Thank you, Qdaddy!

Qdaddy showed up and the Celtics got another victory.

Sections
Shortcuts