Is Black Mamba human?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Is Black Mamba human?

Great wins by the Lakers versus the two powerhouses in New Orleans and Toronto.  The way they blew them out was rather impressive too.  I hear they have a pretty good record against the top teams in the conference as well.  Something like 2-13 isn't it?  Some quality wins in there.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KG-LB-KM. Show KG-LB-KM's posts

Lets see, He scores lots of points even when his shooting % is terrible. I guess he is a real team player.

The Lakers could have had KG in 2007 but  Kobe was being such a tool at the time, that KG refused to play with him and went to the Celtics.

He is allowed to frlagantly foul others and the foul is called on the person that was fouled. One of his favorite tricks is punch other players in the groin. - a real stand up guy.

He berates other players on his own team. A real leader

He wants to win championships but only on his own terms. He has to be THE star. Shaq loves the guy. It is lucky that he went to the Lakers. If he had been on any other team,  He would have never won a championship. Only the Lakers could surround him with enough talent to make his horror show work. How is it possible to not win a championship with Shaq, Kobe, and the supporting cast that they had? 

Kobe has great talent but Kobe represents everything that is wrong with the NBA .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

Metta World Peace: "Ok we won't be 73-9, but we WILL finish 51-31."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to KG-LB-KM's comment:

Lets see, He scores lots of points even when his shooting % is terrible. I guess he is a real team player.

The Lakers could have had KG in 2007 but  Kobe was being such a tool at the time, that KG refused to play with him and went to the Celtics.

He is allowed to frlagantly foul others and the foul is called on the person that was fouled. One of his favorite tricks is punch other players in the groin. - a real stand up guy.

He wants to win championships but only on his own terms. He has to be THE star. Shaq loves the guy. It is lucky that he went to the Lakers. If he had been on any other team,  He would have never won a championship. Only the Lakers could surround him with enough talent to make his horror show work. How is it possible to not win a championship with Shaq, Kobe, and the supporting cast that they had? 

Kobe has great talent but Kobe represents everything that is wrong with the NBA .

I have nothing but disdain for Kobe, and you're absolutely right about him berating his own players -- and in the media, which I particularly hate. But as  much as I hate to, I have  to  give credit where  it's due.  He's phenomenal. And he's not shooting a terrible percentage. He's at 47.5%,  which considering how often he shoots  and the different angles,  is pretty impressive. He's a complete tool,  no question, but a ridiculous talent.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Lakers are horrible. Considering they have a payroll of over 100 million their performance has been one of the worst in NBA history.  They cannot beat good teams and that is a fact.  And more importantly trolls they are not underdogs.  They are pampered gross underperformers.  Like the Red Sox in 2011 and 12.

Kobe has a perfect situation, they are so bad they need his constant hogging of the ball.  It is a win win for him as he is anti-team guy.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Great wins by the Lakers versus the two powerhouses in New Orleans and Toronto.  The way they blew them out was rather impressive too.  I hear they have a pretty good record against the top teams in the conference as well.  Something like 2-13 isn't it?  Some quality wins in there.

Boston plays down to their opponents Scardust and you know it. 

You must have loved Kobe's performance. 

The only time Pierce can hit a clutch shot is if he shoots an open set shot. 

Well Wheelchair34 ,, Tommystool or whoever your going by these days,  Kome picked a appropriate nickname that he chose HIMSELF.  A snake pretty much fits him.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KG-LB-KM. Show KG-LB-KM's posts

In response to KG-LB-KM's comment:

Do you want to compare Kobe's shooting percentage to pierce's?

Kobe has had 40 plus points and 12 assists in the last two games. How many assists should he have based on your theory so he could be called a team player? 20?

Your whole argument is pathetic.

... not talking about shooting percentage.

Earlier this season, when jelling as a team was most important, not proving that  you are the Alpha dog, Kome would shoot and shoot even when nothing was going in. He had to get his shots so that he can be considered the best. Instead of passing to his new Center when things were not going well, he elected to take care of Kome. Screw the team. That is what I meant.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://hoopshype.com/salaries.htm

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://www.hoopsworld.com/team-by-team-payroll-breakdown/

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Tommy, one of the slimiest most ignorant and mentally ill trolls to exist here, is going to show up and crow about his .500 Lakers?

Yeah they will probably make the playoffs and lose in the first round (if they get the spurs w. Parker on a bum ankle... maybe... 2nd rd). Thats what they get for 60 million in tax payments to the rest of the league. 

Kobe was like 1-34 on 3's against much better teams than NO/TOR (who LA BARELY beat) the two previous weeks to this one... hahahahahahahaahahaha

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

The Lakers are horrible. Considering they have a payroll of over 100 million their performance has been one of the worst in NBA history.  They cannot beat good teams and that is a fact.  And more importantly trolls they are not underdogs.  They are pampered gross underperformers.  Like the Red Sox in 2011 and 12.

Kobe has a perfect situation, they are so bad they need his constant hogging of the ball.  It is a win win for him as he is anti-team guy.  

Lakers payroll isn't over $100m. Try again loser. 

Tommy I thought you said the Laker payroll was not over 100 million.  A .500 record in March is  not one of the biggest disaster in sports history?  I never thought you were as dumb as all the other trolls but you are really all just the same pathetic teenager with nothing else better to do.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hhahahahahaaha

Bird and Russ are BOTH better than Kobe, only MJ is better than Russ all-time

I had 60m in my head after reading Bill Simmons article yesterday, that was in reference to next season if they extend Dwight, all while Nash and Kobe get older and they trade Gasol for 60 cents on the dollar and lose Earl Clark

hahahaha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Man, it is so easy to bash the Fakers, the 2nd best franchise of all-time who has underachived so much this season that a troll is here bragging about the 8th seed and 'only' paying 29 million in lux taxes for a .500 team

hahahahaha

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.