Is Brandon Jennings Serious?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Is Brandon Jennings Serious?

I think this kids got a bright future in the league, but if you're on a team with a losing record should you be strutting like your the sh#t when you make a layup and get an and one? What at clown?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Is Brandon Jennings Serious?

welp, that's kind of the way today's game is.  hootin, struttin, posin

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

He was far worse in one of the other games... posterboy teenage punk

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

He played well tonight, but his season field goal % was posted and it was 37%. Ouch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Is Brandon Jennings Serious?:
    [QUOTE]He played well tonight, but his season field goal % was posted and it was 37%. Ouch.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

Thats what he shoots when someone is guarding him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]He played well tonight, but his season field goal % was posted and it was 37%. Ouch.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

Jennings probably called his agent late last night and said get me traded to the Atlantic division. He wants to have more scheduled games with Rondo guarding him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I saw him strutting like he was mr. big stuff.....I was a little ticked off.  Karma came back to bite him!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Karl,
    C'mon you know Rondo was tired. Look at what happened  to Jennings at the game's end.  He ran out of gas and did nothing.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Is Brandon Jennings Serious?:
    [QUOTE]I think this kids got a bright future in the league, but if you're on a team with a losing record should you be strutting like your the sh#t when you make a layup and get an and one? What at clown?
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but this kids no clown, it's just today game and todays athlete. How many times in the NFL do you see a losing teams defense make a good play and strutt thier stuff after the play like they were winning instead of losing by three touchdowns. Yes it's bush league, but that is unfortunately todays athlete. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Is Brandon Jennings Serious?:
    [QUOTE]I think this kids got a bright future in the league, but if you're on a team with a losing record should you be strutting like your the sh#t when you make a layup and get an and one? What at clown?
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Rondo put him in his place anyway by dropping 6 on him - really shut him up.  I believe he is the only player in history to have a triple double and a 55 point game in a calendar year.  In the 55 point game he was 7 of 8 from 3.  He can strut however he wants to.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bonestix. Show bonestix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Is Brandon Jennings Serious? : Rondo put him in his place anyway by dropping 6 on him - really shut him up.  I believe he is the only player in history to have a triple double and a 55 point game in a calendar year.  In the 55 point game he was 7 of 8 from 3.  He can strut however he wants to.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

He still looked like a jerk when he was strutting his stuff. He needs to get a clue. The goal is to win the game. I think he would rather look good and lose. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dudder,
    Look at Jenning's performance over last 55 or so games this season.  Not so great.  With all the Bucks injuries he is only game in town offensively.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

You guys should goto Miami's locker room and talk about it(Bring tissue's).... I'm sure Buck fan's enjoyed it.  Playing with swagger is a good thing, and I don't see what was wrong with what he did. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bonestix. Show bonestix's posts

[QUOTE]You guys should goto Miami's locker room and talk about it(Bring tissue's).... I'm sure Buck fan's enjoyed it.  Playing with swagger is a good thing, and I don't see what was wrong with what he did. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

You call that swagger? Where was his swagger at the end of the game when his team needed him most?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from smpatte. Show smpatte's posts

Jennings sucks!

[QUOTE]In Response to Is Brandon Jennings Serious? : Rondo put him in his place anyway by dropping 6 on him - really shut him up.  I believe he is the only player in history to have a triple double and a 55 point game in a calendar year.  In the 55 point game he was 7 of 8 from 3.  He can strut however he wants to.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]Karl, C'mon you know Rondo was tired. Look at what happened  to Jennings at the game's end.  He ran out of gas and did nothing.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Maybe Jennings shooting arm got tired from making so many baskets.  Must have been Rondos plan all along

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Brandon Jennings Serious? : You call that swagger? Where was his swagger at the end of the game when his team needed him most?
    Posted by bonestix[/QUOTE]

it is what it is...  they lost, and yet you still did not make me think differently.  He plays with confidence and ended up short against the best D in the league.  I'm not protecting him here, but I'm not hating on him like others and that's my point.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Jennings was great for 2 or 3 months,but has been horrible for a year now. He started losing playing time to Luke Ridnour last year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bonestix. Show bonestix's posts

Just happen to turn CSN on, and there's Jennings making the greatest basket ever with 5:57 left in the 4th. After he struts like he's just won the NBA Finals he goes on to do absolutely nothing for the rest of the game. 0-2 fgs, 2 turnovers and zero defense. If you're going to play with that kind of swagger, you might want to back it up when the game is being decided.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

If people are so honked off about this, then where were you all when he joined the opponent's huddle about ten games ago?

That was much worse than the strutting.  Even when they tried to push him out of the huddle, he stuck around.  KG's wearing off on this guy.

But so be it.  Did no one here ever watch Kobe strut so badly he let the offense race past him going the other way?  Ask LA fans.  I'll say this about LeBron; he doesn't do that.  No matter how powerful the dunk, he always sticks around to play D. 

Few players in this league seem to polarize the fans more than RR. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]If people are so honked off about this, then where were you all when he joined the opponent's huddle about ten games ago? Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

wow.  i thought that was a lot different than simple minded strutting.  that took some creative thought, a plan to aggravate the heat, and he did it.  rather well too, they were all looking at rondo vs. spoelster.

what rondo did with that huddle is so much different than basal strutting that there's no comparison.

are they both incidentally ego-based?  maybe.  to me, the huddle invasion was smarter and designed to have a lasting effect vs. a basic strut maneuver, and i don't think rondo is a big strutter anyway, right?

Sections
Shortcuts