Is Crawford distracted by Rondo's return?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Is Crawford distracted by Rondo's return?

He doesn't even look like the same player he was earlier in the season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Is Crawford distracted by Rondo's return?

Maybe just inconsistent, hard to figure like Wallace thought he was better So is it attitude or has he just lost it  At least Crawford is somewhat young

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He doesn't even look like the same player he was earlier in the season.

[/QUOTE]

I think it is more a case of him coming back to earth. he is a decent player, but he isn't the guy he looked like for a couple of weeks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Could be 37, like that utility infielder for the sox couple of years ago

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Hes going to be up and down, but who else on this team can make something happen when a play breaks down?  And defenses do respect him.  That opens up the middle.  Remember how things were with Bradley at the point?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hes going to be up and down, but who else on this team can make something happen when a play breaks down?  And defenses do respect him.  That opens up the middle.  Remember how things were with Bradley at the point?

[/QUOTE]

I am not suggesting putting Bradley at the point.

Unless we want to tank.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I think it is more a case of him coming back to earth. he is a decent player, but he isn't the guy he looked like for a couple of weeks."

Exactly. 

He was playing out of his mind earlier in the year, I think just happier to be in a better situation where he got the playing time he wanted. 

But if you look at his career as a whole, he mostly plays the way he does now. So the early season performance was the exception, not the new normal. 

I'm not sure he is a long term fit with this team, but if for some reaosn he could be talked into a backup guard role (where he could play point or 2 depending on matchups), that would work great. But he doesn't really like coming off the bench from what I have seen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

exactly....coming off the bench as a one or a two would be ideal for this team.....I only hopes he can accept that role.....

Sully looks like a 20/10 guy.......Rondo (if we keep him) is the guy to build around.....these two guys could very well be our future.....I also love Green's potential....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

We all love greens potential. 

Sections
Shortcuts