IS DEMARCUS COUSINS A CELTIC YET???????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: IS DEMARCUS COUSINS A CELTIC YET???????

Man you really get more and more angry the worse the Lakers prove that they are.

I hope your day gets better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

ARE THE LAKERS AT .500 YET with a D-WON'T and Stevie Nash? NOPE! You all have destroyed your future and KOME is blowing his wad in a losing effort! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

D-WILL PLAYS FOR THE LAKERS????????

YOU MIGHT WANT TO LEARN A LITTLE ABOUT BASKETBALL MY FRIEND BEFORE YOU POST HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS TO YOUR EFFORTS!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

How'd the lakers do last night?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

YOU MIGHT WANT TO LEARN A LITTLE ABOUT BASKETBALL MY FRIEND BEFORE YOU POST HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

How'd the lakers do last night?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Patience grasshopper, patience.   

Pay attention GK

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I wonder how these Laker fans can come on this board and talk trash when their team is 15-18 and 3 games out of the 8th seed in the west. This is totally PATHETIC!!!! They are in such a disarray it's almost hilarious. you never see them when they lose but come in here when the Celtics lose. At least I'm not in denial about the Celtics. Good veteran teams usually play better ball after the All star break. This is funny about Howard and Kobe going at it. The Lakers got fleeced getting Howard, he will not resign with the Lakers.

Have a blessed day

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BTW  are the Lakers over 500 yet?  Haven't checked the standings lately.  Please let me know ASAP so I can make preparations  in OKC for the first round of the playoffs. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Hey laker trolls I told you way before the season started that Denver would be ranked higher and win the season series. I told you clowns Howard and Nash wouldn't play fifty games. NEWS FLASH; Howard to have MRI on shoulder. I have one thing to say nimrods SCOREBOARD.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OOOOPS!!! Thanks for catching my error! I meant D-WON'T, as in WON'T make a free throw, win a championship, or resign with your sucky FAKERS! My apologies to real BB player, D-Will!!! You wish you had HIM......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Bradley is undersized....do it DA.

Sections
Shortcuts