Is DeMarcus Cousins Worth it?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from James37. Show James37's posts

Re: Is DeMarcus Cousins Worth it?

As much as on paper rondo and cousins on the same team makes sense (Their skillset compliment one another). They both act like 12 year old boys when they dont get their way. They wold prob jump a ref on a court and run every mature teammate out of boston.

Rivers would be on the first plane back to florida.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to 003323344's comment:

I have to admit, if the Celtics get Cousins this season, the Celtics will be an elite team.

even if they have to give up Sully, Fab and AB to get him? thats a lot of depth out the window.

Not really. Cousins is Sully and Melo rolled into one. The only significant loss would be Bradley. 

I by chance watched part of the Kings-Jazz game last night. Cousins was setting up in the first quarter twenty feet from the basket.  He even hit a few, but is nuts he is out there.  The only way this could be done is to get him on board with KG.  This kid is the best big man talent in the NBA, Howard is not close to him talent wise. The problem is he plays like he does not care.  I think if his stock is going down, you talk to KG and see what he thinks. If he is on board you try to make that trade and get Evans if you can with him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:

Oh, HELLLLLLLL NOOOO!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to 003323344's comment:

I have to admit, if the Celtics get Cousins this season, the Celtics will be an elite team.

even if they have to give up Sully, Fab and AB to get him? thats a lot of depth out the window.

Not really. Cousins is Sully and Melo rolled into one. The only significant loss would be Bradley. 

I by chance watched part of the Kings-Jazz game last night. Cousins was setting up in the first quarter twenty feet from the basket.  He even hit a few, but is nuts he is out there.  The only way this could be done is to get him on board with KG.  This kid is the best big man talent in the NBA, Howard is not close to him talent wise. The problem is he plays like he does not care.  I think if his stock is going down, you talk to KG and see what he thinks. If he is on board you try to make that trade and get Evans if you can with him.

You could if you had to put Rondo in the package.  I am not for it yet, if you moved Pierce to the Clippers for Bledsoe you'd be covered.  And you would assume Green could take over for Paul.  Cousins should come here and study under KG.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

After what Rondo has done for this franchise, trading him to Sacramento would be like throwing him under a bus!

And you better be prepared to trade KG at the same time since he won't be a happy camper losing another baller that's a close allie.

If you are referring to my post.  I did not say I was for trading Rondo. I was pointing out Rondo could be in a bigger trade. Despite the gamble I believe if they can get Cousins with KG still here I am for it. I think Cousins is that talented and with KG up front with him we would dominate upfront.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrkite74. Show mrkite74's posts

Never

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craig2174. Show craig2174's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

The only way That I would trade for Cousins is because he is still has next season onhis rookie contract . We could make a trade Bass,Melo and Collins for Evans and Cousins. Cousins, again has one more year on his rookie contract, Evans is in the last year of his, we get to use both this year aa a test drive and we get depth at all position DC (PF.C) Evans (PG SG SF) and we have a minimal risk finacially. No way  I trade either KG or PP to Sac , it just would'nt be right and neither would agree to it.

Bass Melo and Collins for Cousins and Evans??  You can't honestly think this trade is remotely fair?  Sac would hang up before you could finish that sentence.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

ABSOLUTELY NOT !

WAY WAY TOO MUCH TO GIVE UP FOR COUSINS

THOSE ARE THE THREE PLAYERS THE CELTICS SHOULD KEEP ALONG WITH RONDO....