Is Green Team Fading Like I did

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Is Green Team Fading Like I did

A fantasy front runner all season long... first place in three leagues  heading into playoffs...  I faded to bronze in all three playoffs.......   I sure hope our Celts don't fade like I did! ie: that they find some new energy source.... magical elixer of youth... cortizone or somethin.... for yet another valiant ascent to the summit. I fear Rose in the East... The Kobe in the west... Its a rugged and treacherous climb ahead, and somehow this year seems like the level of grit and determination required is higher than ever.... Let the playoffs begin..... May the young guns stumble ( their time will come soon enough) and the old guys soar once more..(cheating gravity AND time) for a final fleeting taste of victory ... and a breath of life to the illusion that a measure of triumph is still right there . in front of us, still within range, given proper wind condition and a rolling start.... 

let the games.... continue..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Is Green Team Fading Like I did

In Response to Is Green Team Fading Like I did:
    A fantasy front runner all season long... first place in three leagues  heading into playoffs...  I faded to bronze in all three playoffs.......   I sure hope our Celts don't fade like I did! ie: that they find some new energy source.... magical elixer of youth... cortizone or somethin.... for yet another valiant ascent to the summit. I fear Rose in the East... The Kobe in the west... Its a rugged and treacherous climb ahead, and somehow this year seems like the level of grit and determination required is higher than ever.... Let the playoffs begin..... May the young guns stumble ( their time will come soon enough) and the old guys soar once more..(cheating gravity AND time) for a final fleeting taste of victory ... and a breath of life to the illusion that a measure of triumph is still right there . in front of us, still within range, given proper wind condition and a rolling start....  let the games.... continue..
    Posted by videoburns

Well played, burns!!!

Sections
Shortcuts