Is GW a Hypocrite?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Is GW a Hypocrite?

GW has called out his team mates twice now, accusing a select un-named few of selfish play! 

This from a guy who stayed away from his team and practice facility all summer! Is GW a hypocrite? 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Is GW a Hypocrite?

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

no, because there is nothing wrong with him staying away from the team during the off season. DA even said there was nothing abnormal about GW's actions. he's doing exactly what DA and Stevens want, being a veteran leader and letting the younger know when they are doing something wrong. i love it.

OK good points - BUT - dont veteran leaders ususally show up for their introductory news conference, and report to camp a bit early to set a good example for younger team mates? 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ideally, yes.

Ainge said it’s often difficult to track down players in the offseason, particularly veterans, noting, “It’s a nightmare trying to get ahold of the players in the summertime. I was the same way when I was a player.” 

[/QUOTE]

I understand that point - BUT - why call out your team mates after a few games! The teammates GW is calling out for being selfish were likely in camp early working together with other team mates in an attempt to develop chemistry! 

It just seems a bit hypocrtical to me!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Wallace is thought of as one of the hardest working guys in the NBA. It might be possible that he should keep his mouth shut, but I don't think he is a hypocrite at all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wallace is thought of as one of the hardest working guys in the NBA. It might be possible that he should keep his mouth shut, but I don't think he is a hypocrite at all.

[/QUOTE]

It could simply be he has not developed chemistry with his teammates as of yet, which has led to his frustrations! Couple that with no true PG on the team (except for Pressey) and I could see a new player mistaking lack of chemistry for selfish play.

BUT why call out your team mates? It does not make sense to me!

In addition, I have no idea who he is talking about! Touches and scoring have been pretty evenly distributed in the first few games! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

No word from GW about selfish play tonight! GW stat line 5-pts on 2-6 shooting! 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Wallace has always been known for playing hard regardless of whether he was on a contender or a bottom dweller. He got traded from a contender and at this stage in his career he wants to win. He didn't expect Brooklyn to deal him. This team essentially threw two games in the garbage. I don't blame him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No word from GW about selfish play tonight! GW stat line 5-pts on 2-6 shooting! 

How many minutes?

[/QUOTE]

36-mins - should GW call out team mates (selfish play) who reported to camp early in an attempt to build team chemistry?