Is it time to name RAJON as CAPTAIN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Is it time to name RAJON as CAPTAIN?

i say YES! u need to build around someone and signal stabillity somewhere. u also make him accountable in the process!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: Is it time to name RAJON as CAPTAIN?

who else would it be? jeff green maybe? there's no one else. gotta be RR.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

God no.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I say yes.

I mean, who else deserves that title?

Maybe Rondo looks around, see's the training wheels are gone, reflects upon what Paul has meant as team captain, and takes on the new responsability with a new found level of maturity and confidnce.

I don't understand why more people don't believe in Rondo. He isn't Lebron, who can be put on any team and win (or come close), but he is as solid of a conerstone as any PG in this league. Younger than Parker and Paul, more athletic than DWill, better facilitator than Westbrook, Irving, Curry and Rose.

I don't believe in rankings, but Rondo is in the same league of PG as {Westbrook, Rose, Irving, Curry, Parker, and Paul} and much better than {Walker, Holiday, Lawson, Conley, Williams, Vasquez...}

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think you about have to, because I think he would respond badly if you didn't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

I think you about have to, because I think he would respond badly if you didn't.

We certainly wouldn't want R9R to sulk and respond badly if he didn't get it.

That would reflect immaturity unbecoming of a team captain.

So I'm all in!

Pud