Is it time to trade Big Baby?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

Re: Is it time to trade Big Baby?

In Response to Re: Is it time to trade Big Baby?:
    [QUOTE]Ray and Big Baby and Avery for Carmelo.  It works
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

I love both Ray and Big Baby BUT ONLY Ray and 1st round  for Carmelo...Avery will stay. SHEED to come back and we are on our way to Banner #18

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

What is this talk about playing too many minutes.....isn't that what what professional ballplayers strive for? I don't know of any kid growing up saying I want to play in the NBA but only 18 minutes a game. Too many minutes???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]What is this talk about playing too many minutes.....isn't that what what professional ballplayers strive for? I don't know of any kid growing up saying I want to play in the NBA but only 18 minutes a game. Too many minutes???
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

It's hard to play offense and defense with the same intensity and not get burned out. BBD plays hard on both ends of the floor, it's impossible for him to not get tired in a game. He's only human.  

When BBD was coming off the bench he was more efficient on offense. It's not that hard to figure out, it's called law of diminishing returns. 

KG's FG% went up ever since he came to Boston. If you look at his minutes he also never averaged more than 32.8 minutes per game as a Celtic. I don't think it's a secret that if you're not tired you shoot better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]" Davis and Rondo for Carmelo Anthony"  LMAO You thought of a horrible trade for both teams, that's not easy!
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

lmao

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to trade Big Baby? : Sheed will be the backup PF Despite what his agent says about him not coming back. Well why is Sheed still living in Boston?? It's cold, snowy and why wouldn't he not go back to Detroit or Philly?
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Are you saying you know more about what Sheed is going to do than his agent?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to trade Big Baby? : It's hard to play offense and defense with the same intensity and not get burned out. BBD plays hard on both ends of the floor, it's impossible for him to not get tired in a game. He's only human.   When BBD was coming off the bench he was more efficient on offense. It's not that hard to figure out, it's called law of diminishing returns.  KG's FG% went up ever since he came to Boston. If you look at his minutes he also never averaged more than 32.8 minutes per game as a Celtic. I don't think it's a secret that if you're not tired you shoot better.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Well said!!  Excellent points.

I'd only add, that great BBD energy and hustle will come back as well when he's playing fewer minutes. Hard to play like a mad man when you're playing 38 minutes.

Sections
Shortcuts