Is Kenyon Martin That Bad?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cujo23. Show cujo23's posts

Is Kenyon Martin That Bad?

This guy can easily give some big man rebounding minutes and is desparate for work.  With open roster spots and veterans to keep him in line, seems like its worth the risk.  What is wrong with this guy that nobody wants him?  Is it all attitude based?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: Is Kenyon Martin That Bad?

I read somewhere that he said he wouldn't play for vet minimum either.

I think that may be a reason also.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Is Kenyon Martin That Bad?

In response to kdp59's comment:

I read somewhere that he said he wouldn't play for vet minimum either.

I think that may be a reason also.

i saw an article with a supposed quote by him that he would go play for anyone for vet min.  canyon marlin is a canyon of emotions- none of which are guaranteed to be channeled toward the good of the team.

now that our other canyon of selfishness, rondo, is gone for a while, we may well just sign him. 

the real shame is just sitting around with an injured wilcox and collins who plays as effectively as most stone statues any given night and just watching birdman go to miami for vet min.  that's a real shame.  there were others who went by boards over the summer too before we "settled in" on darko, who was then run out of town by rivers.

it's a real quagmire i tell ya.  or a canyon of incompetence.  do we need another canyon?  probably not.  the most forseeable issue with canyon marlin is that he will want PT.  if he "thinks he can give more" than he's getting the PT to give it in, then he will cause problems.  always has.

Sections
Shortcuts