Is KG taking his talents back to the court tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Is KG taking his talents back to the court tonight?

Would be nice to see him playing, back to his old self.  Last thing I want to hear is he'll prob be ready the next game, then the next game, then next week...

You know how it goes sometimes with the Celtics.

Then later Perk maybe starts playing along with DWest.. nah, thats too much to hope for.. having all our players available for the first time this season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Is KG taking his talents back to the court tonight?

I have a sense the Celtics should be cautious as badly as we miss KG. The challenge of the Heat is going to weigh on them but we have to focus on getting healthy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

It would be great to have him back but only if he is fully healed.

Re-injury is the biggest concern.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

In Response to Re: Is KG taking his talents back to the court tonight?:
    [QUOTE]I hope not. Baby has been an offensive juggernaut along with his superior defensive and rebounding skills.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]yea, KG is pretty over rated and messes up the team chemestry anyway

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

My guess is the staff will think they can beat houston w/o.  Who knows though, maybe scola will go off on baby like boozer did.  I'm betting for wednesday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

[QUOTE]I hope not. Baby has been an offensive juggernaut along with his superior defensive and rebounding skills.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]
    Offensive jagger what?? Are you kidding??Baby is way over is head!!!his attempt is way more than our 2 hall of famer!if baby shots 3 of 17 and got 1 rebound against vet like boozer we will or he will cry cuz he doesnt have the ability to defend or outrebound those kind of guys. Baby is leaving after this season and thats for sure. we need our KG back badly!!and Dwest as well.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is KG taking his talents back to the court tonight? : Offensive jagger what?? Are you kidding??Baby is way over is head!!!his attempt is way more than our 2 hall of famer!if baby shots 3 of 17 and got 1 rebound against vet like boozer we will or he will cry cuz he doesnt have the ability to defend or outrebound those kind of guys. Baby is leaving after this season and thats for sure. we need our KG back badly!!and Dwest as well.  
    Posted by go-to-guy+pp34[/QUOTE]

I think he was being sarcastic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'd rather lose another game or two and have KG back 100% vs getting him reinjured because he's favoring the leg.  Now, I hope we don't lose at all, but I favor caution because he's more important to our full year position than he is to winning our next two games.

Of course, best outcome of all choices is that he is 100% healthy tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]I'd rather lose another game or two and have KG back 100% vs getting him reinjured because he's favoring the leg.  Now, I hope we don't lose at all, but I favor caution because he's more important to our full year position than he is to winning our next two games. Of course, best outcome of all choices is that he is 100% healthy tonight.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I am sure everyone feels that way about KG.  I am sure the C's will make the right decision.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is KG taking his talents back to the court tonight? : I am sure everyone feels that way about KG.  I am sure the C's will make the right decision.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Im not so sure the C's will make the right decision. They've made plenty of poor ones the last few years when it comes to injuries.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

Only if he is completely healed...I miss seeing him play
    but don't want anything rushed.
    Go C'S!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts