Is Omer Asik Back On The Market?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: Is Omer Asik Back On The Market?

Bass and crawford for asik will be fair enough

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Mployee

Wanna bet Humpy doesn't get traded until the trade deadline?

Or you're too scared to lose another bet with me again?

We're all scared to lose bets to you, FUNGUS.

How about giving the silly taunts a rest.

Pud

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Would he be worth an Olynyk + Lee package? KO gives them that 3pt threat from deep and Lee gives them a defensive SG to backup Harden.

I'm not so sure they take Bass and Lee, but that has got to be the ideal situation for the Celtics... rid themselves of two players at positions of too much depth and get a defensive Center to pair with Sully &KO..

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Would he be worth an Olynyk + Lee package? KO gives them that 3pt threat from deep and Lee gives them a defensive SG to backup Harden.

I'm not so sure they take Bass and Lee, but that has got to be the ideal situation for the Celtics... rid themselves of two players at positions of too much depth and get a defensive Center to pair with Sully &KO..

you serious?? Olynyk is a keeper. Bass and crawford for asik will do imo

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

Oly isn't playoff tested so that be a stretch for Houston and Danny wouldn't want to part with one of his best draft picks as a GM and a building block for the future.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Hey man i agree...

but there are two sides to a trade. Asik is an asset. They're maybe going to want something in return for him. 

Bass is decent, but he's not going to knock down 3's for you. Though, I don't know how many stretch 4's out there do that well... you have Ryan Anderson, Antwan Jamison, Villanueva, Derrick Williams ...

So maybe Bass would be a good piece.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Been thinking, what if Danny could use draft picks to make this work?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kttd6sr

BOS: Asik

HOU: Villanueva + 2014 Nets 1st pick

DET: Lee & Bass + 2015 2nd round pick

Maybe send the Nets 1st to Houston and a 2015 2nd round to Detroit?

I feel like Detroit could use Lee and Bass. They have playoff aspirations and those two can certainly play strong defense off the bench. A good bet is that Lee regains his 3pt shot this year. And there's a good chance Detroit could face NYK in the playoffs at some point and could use Bass' defense on Melo.

Charlie had a injury ridden year ( I believe) but he is one of the better 3pt shooting PFs and a Vet and an expiring contract. Sweeten the deal with a draft pick. Maybe offer Crawford if they want/need him or maybe Marshon Brooks and a 2nd round pick instead.

Thoughts?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Hey man i agree...

but there are two sides to a trade. Asik is an asset. They're maybe going to want something in return for him. 

Bass is decent, but he's not going to knock down 3's for you. Though, I don't know how many stretch 4's out there do that well... you have Ryan Anderson, Antwan Jamison, Villanueva, Derrick Williams ...

So maybe Bass would be a good piece.

NO doesnt need to trade anderson for asik, minny has Pekovic, Detroit has monroe. jamison is too old. bass would be a better fit because of their system.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

I feel like Detroit could use Lee and Bass. They have playoff aspirations and those two can certainly play strong defense off the bench. A good bet is that Lee regains his 3pt shot this year. And there's a good chance Detroit could face NYK in the playoffs at some point and could use Bass' defense on Melo.

Charlie had a injury ridden year ( I believe) but he is one of the better 3pt shooting PFs and a Vet and an expiring contract. Sweeten the deal with a draft pick. Maybe offer Crawford if they want/need him or maybe Marshon Brooks and a 2nd round pick instead.

Thoughts?

Marshon is a keeper.He will be our start 2.I saw him killing the celtics last year.I think he scored 29 in about 26 min from every place in the floor.D.ont understimste Marshon.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

In response to debrit's comment:

[QUOTE]

Thoughts?

Marshon is a keeper.He will be our start 2.I saw him killing the celtics last year.I think he scored 29 in about 26 min from every place in the floor.D.ont understimste Marshon.

[/QUOTE]
    Hope you are right about Brooks, if you are we will be a good club by December. Go Celts

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trax. Show Trax's posts

Is Omer Asik a Celtic yet???????????

What do you mean, Bass and Crawford couldn't get it done?

Shocking!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts