Is Rondo A Franchise Player?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: Is Rondo A Franchise Player?

Attracting offensive-minded free agents this summer will be much easier if Rondo is still with Boston. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Yes!

He is an All-Star.

Who else've you got???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

In Response to Re: Is Rondo A Franchise Player?:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    +1,000,000,000,000,000

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]Attracting offensive-minded free agents this summer will be much easier if Rondo is still with Boston. 
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Other super stars couldn't care less how bad Rondo shoots, he can get them quality shots with his amazing passing skills. Not to mention his terrific defense. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Yes! He is an All-Star. Who else've you got???
    Posted by MrJohnnyMost[/QUOTE]

Fierce wants to build the franchise around Pau Gasol. bc that worked so well in Memphis.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

Rondo for D-Will.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

All things considered, not ready to trade Rondo.
    (How's that for being unambiguous, Pud)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]All things considered, not ready to trade Rondo. (How's that for being unambiguous, Pud)
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Unambiguous rulz! Do let us know if you change your mind.

We haters have to keep it goin' though.

Here's a pic of Fierce when she was just a little gurl.

Pud

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronnie0729. Show ronnie0729's posts

3 time all-star,1st team all defense and most of you want him to go. Stupidity abounds for you "don't understand" the game fools. Too bad we can't trade you!  

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

AND THERE IT IS, A NEW BDC RECORD!!!

This is the 1,493rd thread Fierce has started about the same subject. This breaks Softlaw's previous mark of 1,492 anti-Jacoby Ellsbury threads on the baseball board.

Congratulations, Fierce. We all hope this record stands for a long, long time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Rondo A Franchise Player? : Before calling anyone a fool, among the 15 other playoff teams in the NBA, only the Celtics have a starting PG that's a bad FT shooter and a bad 3pt shooter at the same time, why is that? Kobe Bryant was 1st All-Defensive team last year also, was Kobe really a great defender last year? Antoine Walker was a 3-time All-Star when Ainge traded him for Raef LaFrentz. ALL-STARS WIN GAMES, SUPERSTARS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Here's another pic of Fierce just before this gurl reached puberty.

Pud

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Should be interesting over the next few days to see what actually transpires.  Anyone have any pictures of people eating crow?

It could be you.....or Fierce........or me!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Rondo A Franchise Player? : Before calling anyone a fool, among the 15 other playoff teams in the NBA, only the Celtics have a starting PG that's a bad FT shooter and a bad 3pt shooter at the same time, why is that? Kobe Bryant was 1st All-Defensive team last year also, was Kobe really a great defender last year? Antoine Walker was a 3-time All-Star when Ainge traded him for Raef LaFrentz. ALL-STARS WIN GAMES, SUPERSTARS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

ummmm Kobe is a very good defender, especially when he is locked in. are you kidding me??

thats the dumbest line ever..all superstars are also all-stars. wow. so Pau Gasol is a superstar?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Should be interesting over the next few days to see what actually transpires.  Anyone have any pictures of people eating crow? It could be you.....or Fierce........or me!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    I won't have to eat crow because I'm not predicting anything.
    The only thing I'm fairly certain of is that it won't be a Laker-Celtic deal. If I'm wrong, hey, won't be the first time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Rondo A Franchise Player? : ummmm Kobe is a very good defender, especially when he is locked in. are you kidding me?? thats the dumbest line ever..all superstars are also all-stars. wow. so Pau Gasol is a superstar?
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree on Kome being on the all defensive team.   Pure hype.  He had not been a good defender for a number of years. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]You must have forgotten the D he played in the Olympics ... that's when I realized how good a defender he could be if he had to. And he does it when it's needed most, so put me on the " deserving that title" list ... I'm a believer!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

+1