Is Semih still sick? Why the DNP's?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Is Semih still sick? Why the DNP's?

Does anyone know why Erden has gotten no PT lately.  I know he was sick with "flu like symptoms" but hasn't he recovered by now?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Is Semih still sick? Why the DNP's?

Think he is having shoulder problems as well as some other ailments.  I don't think it's because they don't need him.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

....are you thinking of a trade of some sort......? ...if so, I hope JON is moved before Erden....he is more valuable in the long run....IMO...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

Semih is a better player than JO right now. I once thought he should have played in the Orlando game, gaining experience on a Christmas day. He would be excited and definitely do better than JO. Well...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Doc on WEEI this morning:

"It'll be a shorter rotation, clearly. We don't have a lot of bigs left. Right now, we would probably start Baby [Glen Davis], with Shaq [Shaquille O'Neal], and then you've got JO [Jermaine O'Neal] coming off the bench. From there you may use Luke [Harangody], you may go with a smaller lineup with Marquis [Daniels]. As a staff, we really haven't talked about it much, but that's probably what we would do."

According to last night's box score, Semih was a DNP due to an "upper respiratory infection."  At least that has been cleared up, but I thought it weird that Doc didn't mention him in the above quote.  I hope it was just an oversight.

Sections
Shortcuts