Is shaq done??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Is shaq done??

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Boston-Celtics-center-Shaquille-ONeal-likely-out-rest-of-NBA-playoffs-042011

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: Is shaq done??

Hogwash. Shaq will be back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Go to guy,
    Haven't you posted this two day old article on enough threads?  I mean really even if you are a Laker troll you can be more imaginative than that.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I  will be surprised if Shaq returns, but also don't believe he would have traveled with the team to NY if Doc thought he wouldn't be able to play.  The Celtics wouldn't have announced that their is a possibility that he will play, if they really thought this wouldn't happen.  I am going to remain optimistic and hope that he plays soon. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Is shaq done??:
    I  will be surprised if Shaq returns, but also don't believe he would have traveled with the team to NY if Doc thought he wouldn't be able to play.  The Celtics wouldn't have announced that their is a possibility that he will play, if they really thought this wouldn't happen.  I am going to remain optimistic and hope that he plays soon. 
    Posted by susan250

C'mon susan, how many times have the C brass said stuff like this?

Id be surprised if he plays.. They just said he couldnt even run the court after how many months? Brought him back too early.. set him back who knows how long.

Cant believe the C's when it comes to this stuff.. They may be leading you on for some business reasons.. keeping the hope alive

Sections
Shortcuts