Is Steve Nash a Knick yet?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Is Steve Nash a Knick yet?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

hedleylamarr is so foolish!!!

LMAO!!!!

Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Is Steve Nash a Knick yet?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8129885/sources-new-york-knicks-pursue-options-land-steve-nash

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/sam_amick/07/04/steve-nash-knicks-suns-free-agency/index.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/04/steve-nash-knicks-new-york-suns-deal_n_1649520.html

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ken-berger/19498070/steve-nash-needs-a-dancing-partner-to-get-to-new-york

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Is Steve Nash a Knick yet?:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8129885/sources-new-york-knicks-pursue-options-land-steve-nash http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/sam_amick/07/04/steve-nash-knicks-suns-free-agency/index.html http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/04/steve-nash-knicks-new-york-suns-deal_n_1649520.html http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ken-berger/19498070/steve-nash-needs-a-dancing-partner-to-get-to-new-york
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

And yet, is Steve Nash a Knick yet?

Didn't think so kid.  Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Steve Nash a Knick yet? : And yet, is Steve Nash a Knick yet? Didn't think so kid. 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

Right, never said he WOULD be!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Steve Nash a Knick yet? : Yes you did. Do we need to go back and look at your previous posts and make you look foolish again?
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

Zero already did that.  It says, "LOOKS LIKE Steve Nash is going to the Knicks"

That is quite different than " he IS GOING to the Knicks"

I read it, posted it, Nash himself said it.  The lakers came in at the last minute and blew PHO away................otherwise he WOULD BE on the Knicks!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

Another STUPID thread by a stupid a--. Bynum, you got demolished in your last thread (which got pulled my mods, I believe) and here you are sounding stupid again. Who cares if Nash changed his mind. He couldn't guard a water bucket. Shoot you say? Kobe won't let that happen. Silly Laker bandwagon "fan."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Steve Nash a Knick yet? : That is basically the same thing. Saying it looks like it is going to rain is very similar to it IS going to rain.

NOPE - it isn't.  Reading an article, reading Mr. Nash say he WANTS to play for the Knicks, then reporting it  on here is all I did.  It DID look like he was going.  How many links do you need?  The lakers trumped the Knicks at the last minute.  I was shocked that it happened, but not wrong in my reporting.  To the best of my knowledge, my facts were true.
    That is not a lie.

A lie, son, is saying "I didn't take the last cookie, Dad" when, in fact, you did.

A lie, son, is accusing someone of something they never did or said.  I  never said Steve Nash is going to the Knicks..................HE did!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Steve Nash a Knick yet? : NOPE - it isn't.  Reading an article, reading Mr. Nash say he WANTS to play for the Knicks, then reporting it  on here is all I did.  It DID look like he was going.  How many links do you need?  The lakers trumped the Knicks at the last minute.  I was shocked that it happened, but not wrong in my reporting.  To the best of my knowledge, my facts were true. That is not a lie. A lie, son, is saying "I didn't take the last cookie, Dad" when, in fact, you did. A lie, son, is accusing someone of something they never did or said.  I   never said Steve Nash is going to the Knicks..................HE did!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Hey kid, is Steve Nash a Knick yet?

The funniest thing about this is that you are saying Dwight will be a Rocket too.  You will probably need to change your name and profile after Dwight becomes a Laker or you will NEVER live it down. Just sayin'

ROFLMAO!!!  Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Steve Nash a Knick yet? : You said Dwight WOULD be traded to Brooklyn in January. Sticking to that one?

+11

Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Steve Nash a Knick yet? : You said Dwight WOULD be traded to Brooklyn in January. Sticking to that one?

Yes, IF he is on the opening day roster.  IF it's the off season, it's the Rockets.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

As a true Laker fan I kind of wish he was with the Knicks.  We are the oldest team around and I am afraid we will get blown out in second round again.  We have been embarrassed the last two year with a 1 win 8 loss record.  Truly embarrassing. The Celtic franchise shows a lot of class and heart and go out fighting, unlike my team.  I wish Coach Brown would show some video of the Celtics to my Laker team.  You guys really have a team.  A lot can be learned from the Celtic organization.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Rondo is going to have a field day with Nash this year, an absolute field day.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]  Rondo is going to have a field day with Nash this year, an absolute field day.
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

Thats what I am afraid of. Westbrook is probably licking his chops at this thought. Kobe thinks he can guard Westbrook but its not possible.  Kobe is very overated on the defensive side of the ball. He can still bring it offensively though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]As a true Laker fan I kind of wish he was with the Knicks.  We are the oldest team around and I am afraid we will get blown out in second round again.  We have been embarrassed the last two year with a 1 win 8 loss record.  Truly embarrassing. The Celtic franchise shows a lot of class and heart and go out fighting, unlike my team.  I wish Coach Brown would show some video of the Celtics to my Laker team.  You guys really have a team.  A lot can be learned from the Celtic organization.
    Posted by lakerfaker[/QUOTE]

You appear to be a realistic, albeit a Laker fan who are usually blindly unrealistically biased,  basketball fan and show good perception that the Celitcs, although they haven't won a title in past few years, go out fighting !!!

If it is any consolation, I have admired the Lakers who were always competitive with their duo twin towers, the best big man combo in the game I thought, and only one other super star, Kobe. As we were last in rebounding, I was envious the Lakers we almost always 10+ rebounds so Bynum & Gasol would either put the ball in under the basket or toss it out.  Even average NBA players can make baskets with extra chances. We, on the other hand, needed to fight for rebounds and /or shoot 5-10% better than our opponents. Even this coming year, although we have some strong wing rebounders & the best PG rebounder, Rondo, and AB ain't bad either, I sure would have liked a big man banger in the post...KG is great but he's older, thinner & most effect & deadly 5-15 ft out.

Anyway, Laker fan, thanks for you classy comments !!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Steve Nash a Knick yet? : You appear to be a realistic, albeit a Laker fan who are usually blindly unrealistically biased,  basketball fan and show good perception that the Celitcs, although they haven't won a title in past few years, go out fighting !!! If it is any consolation, I have admired the Lakers who were always competitive with their duo twin towers, the best big man combo in the game I thought, and only one other super star, Kobe. As we were last in rebounding, I was envious the Lakers we almost always 10+ rebounds so Bynum & Gasol would either put the ball in under the basket or toss it out.  Even average NBA players can make baskets with extra chances. We, on the other hand, needed to fight for rebounds and /or shoot 5-10% better than our opponents. Even this coming year, although we have some strong wing rebounders & the best PG rebounder, Rondo, and AB ain't bad either, I sure would have liked a big man banger in the post...KG is great but he's older, thinner & most effect & deadly 5-15 ft out. Anyway, Laker fan, thanks for you classy comments !!!
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot!!!. Even though we have a lot of talent we don't use it right. Odom, Bynum and Artest have been total thugs the last two years. It makes you hard to keep pulling for a team that constantly throw cheap shots out there when we are getting our butts whipped.