is SULLY the new AL JEFFERSON as a future PIECE in a blockbuster trade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

is SULLY the new AL JEFFERSON as a future PIECE in a blockbuster trade?

i recall in 2007 when the mutterings started and most folks here were overwhelmingly against any trade involving the jeff. he's good but has plateaued and clearly isnt a difference maker. i like sulls but likewise its clear he's not a difference maker either. looking at a 19 and 10 guy at best. on the other hand, athe guy in portland could b a differnce maker (aldridge).. not only for the floor but as a potential magnet in bringing in others. i see us trading the pieces for a Ray allen type, then trading out sully for an aldridge. nothin against kevin the love but he's not much of an upgrade to sulls esp when u factor in DEFENSE. i want any blockbuster guy to b dominant on D! that was the genius of kg!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: is SULLY the new AL JEFFERSON as a future PIECE in a blockbuster trade?

Except I don't see any KG types out there who would single-hamdedly turn the franchise around. He was one of a kind.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i recall in 2007 when the mutterings started and most folks here were overwhelmingly against any trade involving the jeff. he's good but has plateaued and clearly isnt a difference maker. i like sulls but likewise its clear he's not a difference maker either. looking at a 19 and 10 guy at best. on the other hand, athe guy in portland could b a differnce maker (aldridge).. not only for the floor but as a potential magnet in bringing in others. i see us trading the pieces for a Ray allen type, then trading out sully for an aldridge. nothin against kevin the love but he's not much of an upgrade to sulls esp when u factor in DEFENSE. i want any blockbuster guy to b dominant on D! that was the genius of kg!

[/QUOTE]

true!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I don't want Sully traded, but I disagree he's in the same ballpark as Kevin Love.....not yet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Number6Fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Except I don't see any KG types out there who would single-hamdedly turn the franchise around. He was one of a kind.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

No.  No he is not.  There is no reason to think he is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zinga_zinga. Show Zinga_zinga's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kevin Love is not much of an upgrade over sully??? Seriously???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to Zinga_zinga's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kevin Love is not much of an upgrade over sully??? Seriously???

[/QUOTE]

in buzzzz. thats the only reason u make that sign and trade or just the trade deal. give him less than the max so rr takes the same and then trade the other pieces (incl jg) for a legit swingman, pp type..