Is the NBA unprofessional? The NBA.com Homepage Friday Night.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheWhoBleedsGreen. Show SheWhoBleedsGreen's posts

Re: Is the NBA unprofessional? The NBA.com Homepage Friday Night.

along the same lines of them releasing the OKC vs HEAT finals tshirt in their online store. Nothing professional about the organization. 
    The refs definitely want the spotlight on themselves perhaps more this year than any other and their calls are ALWAYS sided one way or the other no matter what 2 teams. (cue Joey Crawford)
    Just like they let the Wade/Bosh/James "superfriends" alliance happen and denied CP3 to the lakers then "amazingly" New Orleans ends up with 1st pick? and a week before I saw photos of Anthony Davis all Decked out in Hornet's gear from head to toe?! Yeah, ok...surprise surprise

NBA is a facking disgrace and the only reason I continue to watch is my unwavering love for my Cs. 
    The whole operation is just as dirty as raw sewage.
    NBA wanted $$$$$$ and an OKC /HEAT series. 
    They got what they wanted.
    I just hope OKC takes it all as their "big 3" were acquired "the right way" and those guys have heart. Thats all I've got on this issue. It's exhausting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Is the NBA unprofessional? The NBA.com Homepage Friday Night.

In Response to Re: Is the NBA unprofessional? The NBA.com Homepage Friday Night.:
    along the same lines of them releasing the OKC vs HEAT finals tshirt in their online store. Nothing professional about the organization.  The refs definitely want the spotlight on themselves perhaps more this year than any other and their calls are ALWAYS sided one way or the other no matter what 2 teams. (cue Joey Crawford) Just like they let the Wade/Bosh/James "superfriends" alliance happen and denied CP3 to the lakers then "amazingly" New Orleans ends up with 1st pick? and a week before I saw photos of Anthony Davis all Decked out in Hornet's gear from head to toe?! Yeah, ok...surprise surprise NBA is a facking disgrace and the only reason I continue to watch is my unwavering love for my Cs.  The whole operation is just as dirty as raw sewage. NBA wanted $$$$$$ and an OKC /HEAT series.  They got what they wanted. I just hope OKC takes it all as their "big 3" were acquired "the right way" and those guys have heart. Thats all I've got on this issue. It's exhausting.
    Posted by SheWhoBleedsGreen

Great points and I definitely agree with you. 

Sections
Shortcuts