Is this Chris Wallace's idea of T. Allen mentoring the young Grizzlies?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoneyShooter. Show MoneyShooter's posts

Re: Is this Chris (Biggie Smalls) Wallace's idea of T. Allen mentoring the young Grizzlies?

That comment made no sense at all. What does hip hop have to do with gambling and smacking someone who's running their mouth AND won't pay you? That came off as an ignorant remark by you in my opinion.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Re: Is this Chris (Biggie Smalls) Wallace's idea of T. Allen mentoring the young Grizzlies?

Too much time and money on their hands....lol

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Is this Chris (Biggie Smalls) Wallace's idea of T. Allen mentoring the young Grizzlies?:
    [QUOTE]Too much time and money on their hands....lol
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

They should have went to Letterman instead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoneyShooter. Show MoneyShooter's posts

Re: Is this Chris Wallace's idea of T. Allen mentoring the young Grizzlies?

In Response to Re: Is this Chris Wallace's idea of T. Allen mentoring the young Grizzlies?:
    [QUOTE]You want an internet argument?  Over some humor which doesn't fit your bill?  Sorry, not going to happen here...Have a good day... And...just so that there are no hard feelings...I edited the title...
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]

Not trying to argue. Maybe I took it out of context. There's a lot of people on here that pepper their comments with racist and other types of ignorant comments and that seemed to be another one to me. Maybe not. Anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Is this Chris Wallace's idea of T. Allen mentoring the young Grizzlies?

Great thread title.
    I'm still laughing.

Sections
Shortcuts