Is this guy kidding???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Is this guy kidding???

From yesterday/today's LA Times:

But first, encouraging news about the Lakers, and something that should make fans a little more forgiving when it comes to their poor team.

Long after most folks had gone complaining into the night after the Lakers' loss to Oklahoma City, Coach Mike D'Antoni told the media Friday night the Lakers have been at a serious disadvantage.

Apparently unlike every other team in the NBA, the Lakers' season doesn't begin until Sunday, D'Antoni said.

"I told the team the biggest thing is our season starts Sunday," he said. No word on whether he told the team it's time to start playing defense as well.

D'Antoni also unveiled his strategy for getting the Lakers into the playoffs: wishful thinking.

"I'm an optimist," he said in explaining why he thinks the Lakers can suddenly turn things around now after six straight losses. "I think it can happen. We can play well enough to win. Yes."

Thanks Jimmy!!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: Is this guy kidding???

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

From yesterday/today's LA Times:

But first, encouraging news about the Lakers, and something that should make fans a little more forgiving when it comes to their poor team.

Long after most folks had gone complaining into the night after the Lakers' loss to Oklahoma City, Coach Mike D'Antoni told the media Friday night the Lakers have been at a serious disadvantage.

Apparently unlike every other team in the NBA, the Lakers' season doesn't begin until Sunday, D'Antoni said.

"I told the team the biggest thing is our season starts Sunday," he said. No word on whether he told the team it's time to start playing defense as well.

D'Antoni also unveiled his strategy for getting the Lakers into the playoffs: wishful thinking.

"I'm an optimist," he said in explaining why he thinks the Lakers can suddenly turn things around now after six straight losses. "I think it can happen. We can play well enough to win. Yes."

Thanks Jimmy!!!!!!

They are truly an optimistic bunch, aren't they?  May the streak continue!

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bird4ever. Show bird4ever's posts

Re: Is this guy kidding???

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

AS D'ANTONI SAID: "OUR SEASON STARTS ON SUNDAY."

DWIGHT BACK, THEN GASOL, THEN DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAME OVER FEMALE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Domination??  Are you on drugs?

Sections
Shortcuts