IS THIS THE NIGHT WE ALLOW THE GREAT PP TO BECOME THE ONCE-GREAT KOBE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

IS THIS THE NIGHT WE ALLOW THE GREAT PP TO BECOME THE ONCE-GREAT KOBE?

i love our style of balling but in this series esp the last game, it became clear that like jordan back in his unc days with dean smith that our system often holds back the talents of paul pierce. he routinely beat lbj one on one in getting to the hoop at will with the game on the line and everyone knew it would happen. i know doc hates KOBE-hero ball, but sometimes a team needs a hero. 

pp is the one guy we all know will have his a-game tonight regardless of the situation. he has had it in all four games despite some knuckle-headed antics. i say just like in game 7 in 2008 versus cleveland, let let pp PIERCE the heat! you try the team ball stuff in the beginning but if kg is as sluggish and hesitant as he was last game you dont keep going there. if ray's off, enough of that. turn paul loose and let us ride his coattails. this also would help us avoid those inevitable lulls when we go 5-7 minutes without finding the bucket for noone respects rondo!

perhaps its time we keep pp in more with the second unit at the 4 rather than keeping ray in. we must shake up the SCHEME a bit, not just the players. this is low hanging fruit!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: IS THIS THE NIGHT WE ALLOW PP TO BECOME KOBE?

In Response to IS THIS THE NIGHT WE ALLOW PP TO BECOME KOBE?:
    [QUOTE]i love our style of balling but in this series esp the last game, it became clear that like jordan back in his unc days with dean smith that our system often holds back the talents of paul pierce. he routinely beat lbj one on one in getting to the hoop at will with the game on the line and everyone knew it would happen. i know doc hates KOBE-hero ball, but sometimes a team needs a hero.  pp is the one guy we all know will have his a-game tonight regardless of the situation. he has had it in all four games despite some knuckle-headed antics. i say just like in game 7 in 2008 versus cleveland, let let pp PIERCE the heat! you try the team ball stuff in the beginning but if kg is as sluggish and hesitant as he was last game you dont keep going there. if ray's off, enough of that. turn paul loose and let us ride his coattails. this also would help us avoid those inevitable lulls when we go 5-7 minutes without finding the bucket for noone respects rondo! perhaps its time we keep pp in more with the second unit at the 4 rather than keeping ray in. we must shake up the SCHEME a bit, not just the players. this is low hanging fruit!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Only a nimrod such as yourself would even think that paula can duplicate one of the greatest of all time.  Good luck with that. Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Why would anyone want Kobe?

Paul is just fine.

KG was fronted and doubled before he got the ball in the last game in the low post. The Heat prevented him from getting the ball in the low post. Look for Doc to find a solution.

When a team goes away from its strengths, defense, and pick your poison offense, they will surely lose.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Best post from you in a while...but then again, you havent posted in a while b4 this week, so Yes. I totally agree.  He has never stopped being able to dominate but we forget with this whole ball movement crap, you give it to P, and clear the way...he always delivers...not like the bum Kobe....bad comparison...what did he average last series...15 ppg....lol

Kobe is done,,,he relies too much on athletic ability which has left him and Pierce has always been bashed because he is not flashy and doesnt rely on atlethecism....He is just pure Guts, Strenght, Will to win combined with a great jumper and ability to drive and fierce competitive nature....let em go for 38 tonight....Ride the Cap'n!!