Is TMac next?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Is TMac next?

If we can land Shaq I think the only move left is to get TMac. TMac needs to realize that the bulls don't want him and he's no longer starter material. He should sign in Boston, get some good exposure and look for a better deal next year.

I praised the Lakers with their off season moves but if the C's come with a team of

Rondo
    RA
    PP
    KG
    Shaq

Bradley
    NRob/Wafer
    TMac/Daniels
    BBD
    JON

it's going to bea a hard team to beat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

Re: Is TMac next?

In Response to Is TMac next?:
    If we can land Shaq I think the only move left is to get TMac. TMac needs to realize that the bulls don't want him and he's no longer starter material. He should sign in Boston, get some good exposure and look for a better deal next year. I praised the Lakers with their off season moves but if the C's come with a team of Rondo RA PP KG Shaq Bradley NRob/Wafer TMac/Daniels BBD JON it's going to bea a hard team to beat.
    Posted by BiasLewis

what jersey number is/would shaq wear?
    T-Mac?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toineson. Show toineson's posts

You're right, TMAC needs to realize it but his recent statements indicate that he probably would struggle to accept a bench role.  If he wants to start then he should try out for the Clippers.  If we want another wing then I would prefer Keith Bogans, who fit in fairly well with the Spurs with his defensive toughness and 3 point shooting. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Is TMac next?:
    If we can land Shaq I think the only move left is to get TMac. TMac needs to realize that the bulls don't want him and he's no longer starter material. He should sign in Boston, get some good exposure and look for a better deal next year. I praised the Lakers with their off season moves but if the C's come with a team of Rondo RA PP KG Shaq Bradley NRob/Wafer TMac/Daniels BBD JON it's going to bea a hard team to beat.
    Posted by BiasLewis

You know I have been saying this for 3 weeks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toineson. Show toineson's posts

And..... yeah, Antoine Walker should be the next move. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In Response to Re: Is TMac next?:
    In Response to Is TMac next? : You know I have been saying this for 3 weeks!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

It was reported that Doc and T-Mac have a good relationship. I'm sure he would get plenty of playing time behind Ray and PP. It would be a pretty solid squad on paper if it all went down.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toineson. Show toineson's posts

In Response to Re: Is TMac next? :  It was reported that Doc and T-Mac have a good relationship. I'm sure he would get plenty of playing time behind Ray and PP. It would be a pretty solid squad on paper if it all went down.
    Posted by poopsteo

I thought they had a falling out from their Orlando days?  Have they since reconciled?  You would think TMAC would tone his act down a bit just so that he could finally, you know, make it out of the first round of the playoffs, but he seems to not be taking the hint very well. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In Response to Re: Is TMac next? : I thought they had a falling out from their Orlando days?  Have they since reconciled?  You would think TMAC would tone his act down a bit just so that he could finally, you know, make it out of the first round of the playoffs, but he seems to not be taking the hint very well. 
    Posted by toineson

It was in hoopshype, that the celtics might have been in the hunt before he signed with the knicks. Doc did get the most out of T-mac. The second unit stalled on offense last season, would be pretty cool seeing nate and him leading  the break imo

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I see the signing of T.Mac with Boston as highly unlikely. He has only worked out with teams with cap space.
        There will be a fight for the backup 3 spot with Daniels and Von Wafer. I hope Bradley gets the 2 spot. I would prefer the 3 spot to go to Von Wafer. Von Wafer is only 1 inch shorter than Daniels. Von Wafer has a stroner and heavier build and he's much more athletic with a good outside shot.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

TMac would be nice - real nice.  As far as Bogans goes, I'd rather have Jarvis Hayes.  3 inches taller and statistically pretty much equal.

PA

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

In Response to Re: Is TMac next? : Hahaha ..... More ABSOLUTES by Fierce! Fierce Quotes: "The Wafer signing is also an indication that Fernandez is not going to Boston." "Tolliver is a property of the Warriors and not the Blazers. That's a fact . "
    Posted by Mployee8

Dude, obviously Fierce has gotten under your skin. I thought you were the victim, it's looking like you're the perpetrator.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

No Tmac.  We need a defensive small forward and someone who can knock down shots.  Battier, Ariza, Corey Brewer, Prince.  Use Sheed's contract to get one of them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from richardkc. Show richardkc's posts

In Response to Is TMac next? :  what jersey number is/would shaq wear? T-Mac?
    Posted by poopsteo

shaq # 55
    t-mac - 12

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

What could we get TMac for?  Could we sign and trade for half of Sheed and get a $3mil exception to use later?  Now that Shaq is on board this could do it.

PA

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts