It has already started. Lebron barrels over Chandler. NO CALL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: It has already started. Lebron barrels over Chandler. NO CALL

celtics fans should not be crying about officiating, ever

enjoy your 17 titles and let miami enjoy their forth coming titles

last night's game was officiated pretty evenly with the mavs getting more ft attempts

fact is, miami plays suffocating defense and this is what the rest of the NBA will have to deal with a long while

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The officiating wasn't great, that's for sure. But anyone who couldn't see that the Mavs got outplayed is blind. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: It has already started. Lebron barrels over Chandler. NO CALL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It has already started. Lebron barrels over Chandler. NO CALL : Miami has not won anything yet Jimmy, but one game. I am a Celtic fan that already admitted they got beat by a younger, stronger team. And I already admitted the Heat put together a strong team, just like the Lakers and Celtics have done in past years. And you have your opinion on the officiating as being even last night. But in my opinion, it was far from being even. I don't care who wins the title, just officiate consistenly. Stars or not, all players should get the same calls and they don't. Lebron charging into Chandler and knocking him on his a-s is a foul (during the first period). Plays like that can set a tone for the game. If you take a charge and get no call, then maybe next time you are more apt not to try taking the charge. Dirk cleanly stripping Bosh and getting called for a foul. It plays like that can take one team out of rhythm and give another team energy. And I also already admitted, Dallas failed to make shots when it mattered. All I want to see is consistent officiating across the board.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]
    and there were several times last night where the mavs actually didnt settle for jumpers, took it strong and got foul calls that were clean plays by the heat (jason terry getting blocked by the rim for one example)

calls were even

im tired of everyone saying that miami is winning because of the calls they get

they are more aggressive and that is the nature of the game...we should all get over and enjoy watching a great team begin to realize its greatness

LETS GO HEAT!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

YEAH shawn marion barrels over mike miller on a post up and gets a 3-point play. miller only guilty of standing while white. everyone gets call. bron doesnt any more or less calls than a kobe or jordan or other a-list guys.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Clearly, sounds like everyone (self included) agrees the Heat are playing great and they outplayed Celts, Bulls, and Dallas in the first game (although its just one game at home so it ain't over for Dallas!).

But, the officiating still stinks.  Lebron had a couple of calls go against him but for the most part, he gets favored......especially when he walks and when he charges.  He gets more calls than anyone.  Second would be Durant and 3rd would be Wade.  So, when 2 of the 3 top "favorable calls" guys play for your team - you have a distinct advantage.  They would have won, anyway....but the refs definitely don't need to help them out.  The momentum changes when at a critical point you get 2 or 3 big calls....and that happens with the Heat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

In Response to It has already started. Lebron barrels over Chandler. NO CALL:
    [QUOTE] Just does not make sense. 
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Are you joking? of course it makes sense - only one result here is good for business, to get the Heat the ring.  LBJ has to be made into a 'bigger than anyone' phenomenon, and the sad thing is the morons who are so dense in mind that they actually buy it.  How naive can you be????  Now LBJ and Wade are great players, but I am not buying the hype.

In truth, the NBA has been primarily about $$$ and not the competition since Stern took over.  Now in fairness, if he did not take this path, there may not be a league and that is the crux of the issue.

Mark my words, the expansion and extra $$$ coming into the league have not improved it much.  Why is the NBA the only sports league where commentators openly discuss how bad it would be for the business for a small market team to make the finals?  People hoping to see LeBron getting offensive fouls and being called for travels everytime they are there, you have more chance of  living to 150Smile

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: It has already started. Lebron barrels over Chandler. NO CALL:
    [QUOTE] In truth, the NBA has been primarily about $$$ and not the competition since Stern took over. [/QUOTE]

Really? Are you 12-years old? Of course the NBA is concern about $$$, just like the NFL, MLB, NHL, and the European Champions League.  Are the NFL owners locking out their players because of $$$, or the lack of competitive teams?  Were MLB's labor probems in 1994 about $$$, or something else? 

[QUOTE]Why is the NBA the only sports league where commentators openly discuss how bad it would be for the business for a small market team to make the finals? [/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me?  You don't think there were talk of a viewership issues when the small market Texas Rangers in MLB made the World Series?  Or the Tampa Rays? 

Keep trying though; someday you're say something intelligent.