It Has Got To Be Love!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

It Has Got To Be Love!

There's no clear answer, and no guarantees that one strategy will work better than the other. It's worth noting, of course, that Love shares the same wanderlust for a bigger market that led to Williams' departure from Utah. He also shares the same agent, New York-based Jeff Schwartz. “They should trade him,” one Eastern Conference executive said. “No one thinks he's staying. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: It Has Got To Be Love!

Nobody has more assets and draft picks to throw at the Wolves than the Cs! Way to go DA - you have at least given the franchise a shot at Love!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nobody has more assets and draft picks to throw at the Wolves than the Cs! Way to go DA - you have at least given the franchise a shot at Love!

[/QUOTE]

I started a thread about this a few days ago and and most folks thought he was headed back to LA where he is from. I would like to see this happen but only if he signs a long-term contract and "wants" to be a Celtic. We did pretty well with another LA guy that grew up a Laker Fan named Paul Pierce so as KG says....Anything's possible! 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Actually Kevin Love was born in the L.A. area but grew up in Oregon. His father Stan Love played college ball at one of the Oregon schools.

little side note . i grew up around the corner from the Love family in Inglewood ,Ca. though i did not know him i would see him around the neighborhood

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

There's no clear answer, and no guarantees that one strategy will work better than the other. It's worth noting, of course, that Love shares the same wanderlust for a bigger market that led to Williams' departure from Utah. He also shares the same agent, New York-based Jeff Schwartz. “They should trade him,” one Eastern Conference executive said. “No one thinks he's staying. 

How convenient BSCP. Why didn't you post the entire quote???? You think that by closing your eyes things aren't going to happen??? Why didn't you post a link so we can all read the article????  Here is the entire quote with link:

"They should trade him," one Eastern Conference executive said. "No one thinks he's staying. Everyone knows he wants to go to the Lakers."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/ken-berger/24403927/with-kevin-loves-optout-clause-looming-wolves-between-rock-and-hard-place

You are welcome...

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/c/6/c6249_ORIG-jack_nicholson_nodding.gif

http://media0.giphy.com/media/WoYwgrfZP4yw8/giphy.gif

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Actually Kevin Love was born in the L.A. area but grew up in Oregon. His father Stan Love played college ball at one of the Oregon schools.

little side note . i grew up around the corner from the Love family in Inglewood ,Ca. though i did not know him i would see him around the neighborhood

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the more complete info...I hear the entire family is tight...

[/QUOTE]

Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How convenient BSCP. Why didn't you post the entire quote???? You think that by closing your eyes things aren't going to happen??? Why didn't you post a link so we can all read the article????  Here is the entire quote with link:

"They should trade him," one Eastern Conference executive said. "No one thinks he's staying. Everyone knows he wants to go to the Lakers."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/ken-berger/24403927/with-kevin-loves-optout-clause-looming-wolves-between-rock-and-hard-place

You are welcome...

[/QUOTE]

Geez Sherlock - I guess that means I am not Lakers fan! Cant get anything past you! 

How is Kobe's knee GK? I am certain he is earning every cent of that new deal!

Thanks Jimmmmy!!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Two reasons why Love may not be in love with Lakers: 1) CA has a new millionaire tax 2) K. Love wants to win a championship - what will the Lakers look like after next season? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Lakers will be = to a d-league team soon! Thanks Jimmy! 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is there an F League????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Let him go.........he can't pass himself the ball!  Now, if Westbrook decides to join him, that would be problematic

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is there an F League????

[/QUOTE]

HaHaHa!!! Good one Ortiz! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

The Cs have the resources to get K. Love and the talent in the front office to build a contender after he is here! K. Love wants to play in June much more than he wants warm weather! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Let's see - the Lakers in 2015: a 36-37 year old Kobe, no Gasol, no Nash, no 1st round picks! Hmmmmmm not many will Love this! 

Thanks Jimmy!!!! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really GK - this is what you are pinning your hopes to? A 20 year old picture! 

Sections
Shortcuts