It Has To Be Love, Monroe or Bledsoe....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

It Has To Be Love, Monroe or Bledsoe....

At this point, the last 3 franchise altering players available are Kevin Love, Greg Monroe and Eric Bledsoe.....

So the word is if they get Love, Rondo stays.....

The other 2 scenarios would require moving Rondo

1. Rondo goes to Sacramento with Josh Smith in a 3 way that brings Greg Monroe to Boston, Jeff Green and other spare parts from both Sac and Boston to Detroit

2. Eric Bledsoe for Rondo , straight up or in a seemingly infinite combination of assets between Phoenix and Boston, Bledsoe signs the 4 yr extension for the money Rondo won't and takes the star QB role in Boston....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Re: It Has To Be Love, Monroe or Bledsoe....

Don't hold your breath.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

At this point, the last 3 franchise altering players available are Kevin Love, Greg Monroe and Eric Bledsoe.....

1. Rondo goes to Sacramento with Josh Smith in a 3 way that brings Greg Monroe to Boston, Jeff Green and other spare parts from both Sac and Boston to Detroit

2. Eric Bledsoe for Rondo , straight up or in a seemingly infinite combination of assets between Phoenix and Boston, Bledsoe signs the 4 yr extension for the money Rondo won't and takes the star QB role in Boston....

[/QUOTE]

Phoenix has all the leverage on Bledsoe, I don't see them really wanting rondo when they already have Thomas and will likely keep Bledsoe.  And why would Detroit lose smith and Monroe for green and spare parts?  I am not saying it would happen, but a straight up rondo for Monroe trade is much more reasonable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

The reason why the Pistons want to trade Josh is so that they can keep Monroe.

Pistons will NOT trade both Monroe and Josh Smith.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Franchise altering? Please

Bledsoe at his next contract I want no part of

Monroe is s dog

Love gets the C's to one and done in the East

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to FierceBrand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The reason why the Pistons want to trade Josh is so that they can keep Monroe.

Pistons will NOT trade both Monroe and Josh Smith.

[/QUOTE]

Agree. That move does not make sense. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Monroe is s dog

[/QUOTE]

Yes!!! You are 100% correct on that one!!!

His nickname shouldn't be Moose it should be Fools Gold!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Monroe is s dog

Pretty much , Love would help us more if we could keep JG and Thornton but, like I said I'm totally ambivalent about him, I wouldn't hate having but I'm not committing the franchises future on him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rondo is a hated man in the NBA as reported tonight on CSNNE...nobody will come here to play with him...so forget Lovey Dovey...Cavs now willing to consider trading Wiggins?!...it's all over...next option!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Neither option makes any sense.  

1.  Detroit would need considerable value in return for trading Smith and Monroe.  For "Green and other spare parts" is laughably inane.  

2.  Phoenix Phoenix does not need another PG.  especially Rondo who will demand a max next year.  They can resign Bledsoe who is probably better, has more upside, and would cost them less than Rondo.  They acquired Isiah Thomas and they drafted Ennis.  In fact they don't really need Bledseo or Rondo.

Sections
Shortcuts