IT IS TIME TO PLAY SHAQ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

IT IS TIME TO PLAY SHAQ

I know you have heard this the last part of the season. He is getting better and all the other recent stuff. But Shaq does not have much career left. He needs to fight through some pain and give the Cs a boost or jolt or some much needed energy. 5-10 minutes would be helpful. And here is the key for Shaq. RONDO. If Rondo is running the ball up the court hard and preventing the Heat D to set up, then Shaq can keep to half court on many plays. The Cs need some life and Shaq might be the guy to give it to them. It is now or never Shaq. Also, KG needs to stop with his useless help D up around the 3 point line. He has no mobility to be effective. Stay with your guy. I would much prefer giving up tougher interior shots than wide open 3 pointers. And how about a good clean hard foul on James or Wade. Let them know there are no freebies in Boston. Show some life Cs and the crowd will support you and help will you to a victory. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

Re: IT IS TIME TO PLAY SHAQ

In Response to Re: IT IS TIME TO PLAY SHAQ:
    What ever happened to the miracle wheel chair?????
    Posted by RicoCeltic

Hey Rico, I hear there is a great opening for a construction crew in rebuilding the nuclear plants in Japan. How much would it cost to get you to agree to volunteer!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I believe that the C's knew if they ever went down 2-0 in a series that Shaq would be called upon...now is that time.

It could be a great ending for Shaq or a sad ending if he goes out again with an injury. If he plays well and brings us back it will really help his legacy.

Play until your leg falls off Big Fella.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

In Response to Re: IT IS TIME TO PLAY SHAQ:
    If you would pay me it can't be volunteer.
    Posted by RicoCeltic

Good come back Rico---How about how much would it cost for you to be a legitimate Celtics fan!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

This is totally on Shaq.  His career is over after this season either way, no one is going to take a guy who couldn't even get on the court all year.  If he is able to go, at all, he needs to suck it up and get out there.  If he re-injures himself then so what?  15 minutes of Shaq in the middle is a big deal, especially since the Heat like to play 6-9 Anthony at center. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

What about Murphy? Put him with KG when Anthony is on the floor in order to create more space in the paint. what do you think?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Shaq will be back the game after the all-star break.
    Danny and Doc wouldn't lie to you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I agree that's my point. It's coming to an end either way he might as well play it out.

Sections
Shortcuts