It is what it is

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Re: It is what it is

Watching the game tonight, it was crazy how much athleticism was on both teams. On top of that, when the announcers kept talking about Noah (of all people) getting exhausted by the pace of the game, all I could think about was how KG, Ray, PP, and even a late season Rondo would have held up.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

In Response to Re: It is what it is:
    In Response to Re: It is what it is : That's right, basketball is about athleticism. Running fast and jumping high are 2 things that our Big 3 can't do anymore.
    Posted by Fiercest34

You are right Allen had no chance to guard Wade. Garnett only could be effective on offense 1 game. Ainge made the trade,because he knew they needed some young scoring,but Doc sabotaged him,and never got Green involved during the regular season.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I say  we sign Bernard Hopkins...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

In Response to Re: It is what it is : You're a Laker Troll now ...
    Posted by Mployee8

I can't believe you're accusing Fierce of being a Laker fan when you yourself said BBD is 4th string. lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Re: It is what it is : You're a Laker Troll now ...
    Posted by Mployee8

You're acting like a coward. Posting when Fierce is already asleep?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Here's how Fierce does it, Mployee8.

You don't owe me anything. But you owe it to yourself to live up to the promises you make.       And by the way, i was here and the posts show quite clearly what transpired.   And they confirm my memory of your posts about BBD and the bet..    I'm not OK with 34 staying after his Perk post....  and I have made that quite clear in several posts.  But that really has no bearing on what you have or haven't done.          And you didn't just  "break a bet...    breaking a bet would be to call off a bet before the results are in.    you renigged...  on a bet...  thats worse.          but I really don't care about your stupid bet...   you say I should get real?   well, my embarassment for your idiosy is quite real.  Its like watching a drunk who doesn't even know he is peeing in his pants.    So please stop.

Re: KG Goes to the FT Line

posted at 5/8/2011 2:49 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1a72b5a3f081d748bf3744a50035c492&plckUserId=1a72b5a3f081d748bf3744a50035c492">
    First: 12/13/2007
    Last: 5/22/2011
    In Response to Re: KG Goes to the FT Line:
    In Response to Re: KG Goes to the FT Line : and who are you ... what do I owe you as you weren't here and have no idea of what transpired ... you OK with this fraud staying after telling all he'd quit posting if Perk were traded? And if you are then you should have no gripe with me breaking my bet as he did his promise so get real.
    Posted by Mployee8

You don't owe me anything. But you owe it to yourself to live up to the promises you make.       And by the way, i was here and the posts show quite clearly what transpired.   And they confirm my memory of your posts about BBD and the bet..    I'm not OK with 34 staying after his Perk post....  and I have made that quite clear in several posts.  But that really has no bearing on what you have or haven't done.          And you didn't just  "break a bet...    breaking a bet would be to call off a bet before the results are in.    you renigged...  on a bet...  thats worse.          but I really don't care about your stupid bet...   you say I should get real?   well, my embarassment for your idiosy is quite real.  Its like watching a drunk who doesn't even know he is peeing in his pants.    So please stop.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

wow

Sections
Shortcuts