It looks like the Clippers screwed up again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

It looks like the Clippers screwed up again

Chirs Paul is upset with the Los Angeles Clippers organization because he is being widely blamed for the firing of Vinny Del Negro as coach, according to a source close to the situation.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9327713/chris-paul-upset-los-angeles-clippers-factor-impending-free-agency

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: It looks like the Clippers screwed up again

They were discussing this on the local radio station today.  Bad decision by the Clippers.  Paul may even decide not to resign with them. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Bad press, rumors?  Unbelievable!!

If Paul doesn't think this is the norm and can't shrug it off, he's just another PG primadonna

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

stupid for the clips to even let this sort of speculation get out there. best to keep your dirty laundry hidden.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Broussard is trying to stir up trouble.  If Paul wanted Del Negro to coach, he'd be the coach.  The fact he is being blamed for the coach being fired and denying it makes me think he and DH deserve each other more and more.

Who the heck really cares?  Is he going to leave 30 mill guaranteed on the table with all these guys getting hurt? 

Paul stays with Clips

Howard stays with lakers

Broussard and Stephen A.(Grizzlies in 6) Smith need to shut up!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I'm suspicious of the "source".  Smells like the media is trying to stir up a story.

I wouldn't be surprised if Paul is upset is he is indeed being blamed for Vinny's ouster (again, by the media?) but I would seriously doubt that the Clippers organization blamed it on him.  Even the Clips aren't that clueless.

Bottom line is that Vinny is not a very good coach and the Cippers under-performed, especially in big games.  I think its a sensible solution to replace him. 

But Paul will stay with the Clips.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

CP3 is getting older and probably realizes that he won't win a championship with a team built around Blake Griffin-Deandre Jordan and average wing players.  

I am sure that the Carmello/CP3/Howard rumors were true when they discussed their big 3.  Say what you want about Miami but their big 3 made all GMs irrelevant.  The players decided where they wanted to win.  

If CP3, Howard, JSmith call each other and put a lil pride aside, they could duplicate that easilly.

Del Negro is not a great coach.  Hollins outcoached him badly in the play-offs.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to GregCelts' comment:

CP3 is getting older and probably realizes that he won't win a championship with a team built around Blake Griffin-Deandre Jordan and average wing players.  

I am sure that the Carmello/CP3/Howard rumors were true when they discussed their big 3.  Say what you want about Miami but their big 3 made all GMs irrelevant.  The players decided where they wanted to win.  

If CP3, Howard, JSmith call each other and put a lil pride aside, they could duplicate that easilly.

Del Negro is not a great coach.  Hollins outcoached him badly in the play-offs.  

And then got out-coached by Pop.

If there were four tiers of coaches, Pop would be in the first tier, Hollins in the second, Del Negro in the thrid and clowns like Mike Brown in the fourth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Also, I'll bet that Kyrie and the Cavs form a super-team before the Clippers do. They just don't have any pieces and lots of needs. They need a Center who isn't a late game liability. They need two wing players that can defend to pair with CP3. They need a second tier coach. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I'm suspicious of the "source".  Smells like the media is trying to stir up a story.

I wouldn't be surprised if Paul is upset is he is indeed being blamed for Vinny's ouster (again, by the media?) but I would seriously doubt that the Clippers organization blamed it on him.  Even the Clips aren't that clueless.

Bottom line is that Vinny is not a very good coach and the Cippers under-performed, especially in big games.  I think its a sensible solution to replace him. 

But Paul will stay with the Clips.

how about synthetic studds blake griffin and deanderthal jordan- they both took a giant pooppe in the playoffs for the second year in a row.  blake turned up 13 and 5 and deanderthal's points and rebounds dropped at least 50% in the same minutes played and let's not forget about his 22% free throw shooting in the playoffs, another almost-50% reduction over season avg of 40%.

i don't see how that's vinny's fault necessarily other than possibly setting a lax culture.  blake is probably a prima donna and jordan claims he 'works on his shot' and i'm inclined to not quite believe that.

for all the hype griffin generated, he's really just an average guy when the chips are down.  average at best . incomplete game, easily to bottle up come nutte cupping time.  not sure what vinny could do about that other than get a tough love big man coach.  lol

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts