It was a 107-102 thriller runrunoldfoolracist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

It was a 107-102 thriller runrunoldfoolracist

Wrong again...

What are you 0-20 since you started the hate speeches 5 years ago? During a run that included an NBA title, another finals robbed and an ECF game 7, all you did was spew classless vomit and racism

Yup, you're a troll

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: It was a 107-102 thriller runrunoldfoolracist

Crickets from oldfool... unless that was his post that got removed?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

No that post was CC.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

No that post was CC.

Oh, haha, well it was one of the top handful of loser/trolls on this board so close enough...

Where is Run? he predicted a 78-74 game vs. Atlanta

He was too blind to see any of the multiple fastbreak plays and just how gritty and fun that win vs. Indy was

Every prediction he makes fails to come true and then he hides like a coward for a few weeks before re-apprearing to make a racist attack on Doc and Danny

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

because a prevailing trend of lower scores is in effect, for years now, does not mean that there are occasional games that top 100 points....  right?

for example, in 1985-6, the celts scored less than 100 points in 8 out of 82 games.

this current year, the celts have scored under 100 points a total of 38 out of 61 games.

i know that somehow this is probably racist in some way shape or form

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

because a prevailing trend of lower scores is in effect, for years now, does not mean that there are occasional games that top 100 points....  right?

for example, in 1985-6, the celts scored less than 100 points in 8 out of 82 games.

this current year, the celts have scored under 100 points a total of 38 out of 61 games.

i know that somehow this is probably racist in some way shape or form

Does it matter how many points they score? Also what was the average score of game in 85-86 and now. I know all your post are just reactionary and bitter but come on use added a little depth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Does it matter how many points they score? Also what was the average score of game in 85-86 and now. I know all your post are just reactionary and bitter but come on use added a little depth.

how is quoting the stats of our team from 25 years ago reactionary and bitter?  it's just factual!!!  some people don't care what the average score is, they want entertainment.  and actually, i am more into how fun it is to watch a game plus the general level of skills that i am watching. 

i really liked the game when a big man was an important thing.  now you have a couple of guards and three forwards on most teams.  not the same type of ball.  general skill levels have fallen since so many kids come into the league before four years of college or up.  some of them, like rondo for example, never mature because they never got their comeuppance in college ball on how to get their egos and alterior motives all ironed out into WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE TEAM.

the other thing that has really changed is workout regimens.  what we have today in pro ball is better athletes who are lower skill levels overall on the whole.  and so the end product of the game is less scoring.  add into that the "i need my touches" syndrome that has taken over today's game and instead of a natural flow of ball like it used to be for the most part 25 years ago, you have to get players A and B their touches so they don't pout and quit on you....  and that rarely comes with NOT sacrificing what might have been the best shot for the team.