IT'S A CRIME TO.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

IT'S A CRIME TO.........

KEEP THOSE KID'S ON THE BENCH......... "LET ME BE CLEAR",  SAME OLD, SAME OLD DOES NOT DO IT !!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: IT'S A CRIME TO.........

and put them in with .55 left to play.......  then they both scored a basket !!!!!   must be killing tom hienson !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to IT'S A CRIME TO.........:
    [QUOTE]KEEP THOSE KID'S ON THE BENCH......... "LET ME BE CLEAR",  SAME OLD, SAME OLD DOES NOT DO IT !!!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  The Celtics aren't winning many games anyway.  Doc needs to try something different and should be playing his bench players for more minutes, including the rookies.  Maybe they could keep the Celtics in the game.  Many other teams play their younger inexperienced players. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: IT'S A CRIME TO.........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to IT'S A CRIME TO......... : Agree with you.  The Celtics aren't winning many games anyway.  Doc needs to try something different and should be playing his bench players for more minutes, including the rookies.  Maybe they could keep the Celtics in the game.  Many other teams play their younger inexperienced players. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]  THATS A   B I N G O !!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

It's a crime to hitch a racehorse to a milk wagon.

This team has no legs. They're old. Play the kids!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]It's a crime to hitch a racehorse to a milk wagon. This team has no legs. They're old. Play the kids!
    Posted by MrJohnnyMost[/QUOTE]  THANKS JOHNNY......  DON'T SPILL THE COFFEE !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

DA made might have made a mistake when he did not pick Brooks, but I like this kid Moore. The only way we can see what he has got is to play HIM!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

ANOTHER TIRED EFFORT..........  AS DAD WOULD SAY........  "SON, BASKETBALL IS NOT TO BE PLAYED BY OLD PEOPLE" !!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]DA made might have made a mistake when he did not pick Brooks, but I like this kid Moore. The only way we can see what he has got is to play HIM!!!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]  IF DOC GIVES THEM A CHANCE, BOTH MOORE & JOHNSON WILL FIT HERE !!!