It's a One Year Rental

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: It's a One Year Rental

Love hom or hate him, Kobe is one of the most talented mentally and physically toughest players of his generation. DH is such an azz clown he got upset when Kobe told him he could teach him how to win. Kobe os probably done but if anyone can come back from an achilles at 35 it's Kobe. DH is a joker and a joke, if he wins a ring it will be at the tail end of his career and he will be the 10th man. I am a total homer but eventhough I hate him you got to respect Kobes game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In response to lakerfaker's comment:

In Response to Re: It's a One Year Rental:
    In Response to Re: It's a One Year Rental : ROTLMAO!!!! I guess he will come to my Celtics then considering we have a total of 1 title in the past 25 years.  UGH!!!
    Posted by GoGREEN!

As bad as I hate to say it my Lakers have had at least 2 championships given to us. The Sacremento debacle was total embarrassment and was the 4 quarter of game seven agains the Celtics.  I would say it goes both ways but I have never seen the Celtics get anything like those games given to them.  Ughhh!

You forgot Trailblazers series and the 1980's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to vtfanofcs' comment:

In response to lakerfaker's comment:

In Response to Re: It's a One Year Rental:
    In Response to Re: It's a One Year Rental : ROTLMAO!!!! I guess he will come to my Celtics then considering we have a total of 1 title in the past 25 years.  UGH!!!
    Posted by GoGREEN!

As bad as I hate to say it my Lakers have had at least 2 championships given to us. The Sacremento debacle was total embarrassment and was the 4 quarter of game seven agains the Celtics.  I would say it goes both ways but I have never seen the Celtics get anything like those games given to them.  Ughhh!

You forgot Trailblazers series and the 1980's

Jabbars goaltending last second shot game 7 vs Detroit for the threepeat.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Dwight went ahead and proved that he can't handle the bright lights.  That being said, if you could play with Harden and a team with upside, why not?.  Kobe is on the way down and Nash is ancient. 

Sections
Shortcuts