It's all about Rondo now

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: It's all about Rondo now

In response to Fiercy's comment:

Everybody here saw your post about how Fav is already a legit starting NBA Center even when Fav didn't play a single regular season game yet.

I don't have to edit anything because the people here saw it and read it.

Everybody has also seen my numerous posts about this team showcasing it's tradeable players, you must think posters here are dense and will take your word for it, notice Pressey didn't play until they got rid of the "point guards" they had been playing max minutes?

Olynyk sucked as well right, until last night when he played with some real point guards.  Please, learn the game or move over to the basketweaving or coin collecting threads.

Again... I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Oly with Rondo and Pressey or two real point guards;  32.5 minutes, 11-17 shooting, 25 points, 5 boards (2 offensive), 7 assists, 1 block, 2 steals with 1 turnover.

It will be Fav's turn eventually, as soon as they shed Hump and Bass's contracts we'll begin to see what the young core of this team will look like going forward.

Or this^

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

So you're going to pretend that Olynyk didn't score 21 points against Atlanta last Dec. 31?

You're like a swindler, a con man!

Pressey didn't play until they got rid of the PGs playing max minutes?

That's not what you said.

What you said was Pressey will start in place of Rondo when the season starts.

You made a thread about it!

That's why you have no more credibility, wozzy, you move the goal post every time you end up being wrong.

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/starting-lineup/100/6842936#add-post-form

posted at 10/12/2013 1:18 AM EDT

If we were to put our best five prospects/players on the floor, it would be Pressey at PG, Babb at SG, Green or Wallace at SF, Olynyk and Sully at PF and Vitor at center.

That being said back in 06-07 when Ainge was trying to showcase certain players for trade he deliberately didn't play our best lineup and instead showcased Al Jefferson, Ryan Gomes and Delonte West.  He shelved Rondo and started Sebastian Telfair at PG instead, he sat a healthy Leon Powe entirely, he never played the combination of Al Jefferson and Kendrick Perkins together and Paul Pierce went down with an imaginary stress reaction injury.

That was a legitimate tank and it was worth it, Jefferson played well and got us KG.  Other teams didn't want Powe or Rondo in trade because they were shelved for the better part of the year.  We may sit the young players above and put everybodies name on the trading block, hopefully when it is all said and done we'll have the young core players and will have traded the vets for picks which, with Ainge's eye for talent will yield results.

I said this ^ prior to the season beginning.

We could look to see what you wrote but all your posts have been removed for being a maroon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

I hope it's all about Rondo.  I hope he's ready to play and gets settled in fairly quickly.

We definitely need more from the PG position and Rondo just might be able to give us that.

We need that scoring threat on the court at PG and hopefully Rondo brings that soon.

If he comes in an averages 13 and 11, I'll take that.

psssssssttt...we're tanking! 1.3 and 1.1 will do fine.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts