It's All About the Money

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

Re: It's All About the Money

Hit Dog Mo Vaughn said it wasn't about the money, it was about respect. But I think to a lot of these guys, money equals respect. Others like Tony Allen are the opposite. He didn't care about the money. He wanted to be respected as a valuable part of a rotation.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 7/27/2011
    I you told you guys Kobe is all about the money! Ugh!

Kobe took advantage of the gullible fans in the Philippines. It's pathetic!

The 32-year-old Bryant just spent time in the Philippines, where he earned $400,000 for playing in two exhibition games.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Report-Kobe-Bryant-to-meet-with-Turkish-team;_ylt=As6b4k.8ITuH_j6QKlBkwxy8vLYF?urn=nba-374600

------------------------------------

While Kobe was earning money, Paula was losing at the poker table. Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    Of course, it's about money. The last time I checked NBA was a comercial enterprise and players who worked for its teams were paid.
    So what if KB wants $1M? If somebody offered me $500K I'd also counter with $1M. If I could sell my name for that amount, that is.

AK

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

sinus007, very well said.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: It's All About the Money:
    Hit Dog Mo Vaughn said it wasn't about the money, it was about respect. But I think to a lot of these guys, money equals respect. Others like Tony Allen are the opposite. He didn't care about the money. He wanted to be respected as a valuable part of a rotation.
    Posted by NickFaldo

Pedro said the same thing....and I agree.  With some of these guys, money and respect are the same thing.  The Sox were wise not to pay the Hit Dog.  I disagree about Tony Allen - I think if we offered him the same money, he would have stayed.  It remains to be seen if he can last the length of his contract!!

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts