It's doesn't look like this player will be changing teams next summer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: It's doesn't look like this player will be changing teams next summer

In Response to Re: It's doesn't look like this player will be changing teams next summer:
    [QUOTE]First, had Karl Malone not gone down with an injury and Slava Medvedenko not replaced him at the power spot the Lakers would have beaten Detroit. That's part of the game--injuries. To say that Malone/Payton will repeat again is asinine commentary and worthless assumptions. I know you Boston fans are praying for the Lakers to be derailed but quit erroneously assuming that Howard/Nash will meet ther same fate as Malone/Payton. As for Howard leaving L.A. after 1 year is yet another wet dream that some Boston fans hope for. Where do you want Dwight to go? Boston? Keep deluding yourselves. 
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

Aw!!  Looks like somebody got sore.  There should be a LA Times forum for you to go to and recuperate.

I am looking forward to an enjoyable year as a Celtcs fan.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Howard needs to live somewhere. He's persona non grata now in Orlando, so you don't expect him to continue living there. With the kind of money he's earning, buying a house is no biggie. He can alway's put it on the market next year, if he decides to change teams.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: It's doesn't look like this player will be changing teams next summer": [QUOTE]If you buy a house in LA then you must be a Laker? HAHAHA Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] YBARRA Be ready to suit up Jack Nicholson (home owner in LA), when Nash goes down you are running the point! Hey wait this could be a Hollywood movie, "the joker meets the clowns"

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: It's doesn't look like this player will be changing teams next summer:
    [QUOTE]First, had Karl Malone not gone down with an injury and Slava Medvedenko not replaced him at the power spot the Lakers would have beaten Detroit. That's part of the game--injuries. To say that Malone/Payton will repeat again is asinine commentary and worthless assumptions. I know you Boston fans are praying for the Lakers to be derailed but quit erroneously assuming that Howard/Nash will meet ther same fate as Malone/Payton. As for Howard leaving L.A. after 1 year is yet another wet dream that some Boston fans hope for. Where do you want Dwight to go? Boston? Keep deluding yourselves. 
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

Personally I could care less if Dwight H is on the Laker squad for one year or ten, I wouldn't want a possible problem with a man/child who cries until he gets his way. That being said he may work out well with your team for a year or so but his track record wreaks of a spoiled brat. I don't want the Celtics anywhere near this trouble. No delusions here !!

Hetchinspete 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's doesn't look like this player will be changing teams next summer : We can't sign Dwight next summer anyway. Danny destroyed our cap space for Bass, Terry, Lee, Green... Nice bench players but they don't move the needle.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

Tommy, 

Read my last post. Even if we could afford this over grown cry baby would you realistically want a potential problem child on the Celtic's roster. It's a 50/50 that he may enjoy it in LA but with his track record it may also blow up in the Laker's faces as well. We already had to put up with Manny being Manny although he did give us some great years. Do you want a Manny on the Celtics. My answer is NO. 

Hetch 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Motivation17. Show Motivation17's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

[QUOTE]UGH!!!!!!!! 
    More hints that Dwight will re-sign with the Lakers.
    Dwight's tweet said: Me and @kaj33 together. For many years to come.

Me and @kaj33 together. For many years to come.[/QUOTE]

And check out his facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/DwightHoward

One year rental?

I think not.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts