It's funny.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

It's funny.

How all the threads about the Lakers disappear when the Celtics are losing. When they are winning, about half the threads are about Laker bashing. I just thougt it's real funny. But in my opinion the situation is only going to get worse 'cause everyone is just anticipating when the Laker steamrolling is going to begin, especially with Nash about ready to return. I don't feel that same anticipation among others about the Celtics., on the contrary, I feel only gloom among Celtics fans and non-fans alike. What do you think. And btw, I'm not a fan of either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: It's funny.

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How all the threads about the Lakers disappear when the Celtics are losing. When they are winning, about half the threads are about Laker bashing. I just thougt it's real funny. But in my opinion the situation is only going to get worse 'cause everyone is just anticipating when the Laker steamrolling is going to begin, especially with Nash about ready to return. I don't feel that same anticipation among others about the Celtics., on the contrary, I feel only gloom among Celtics fans and non-fans alike. What do you think. And btw, I'm not a fan of either.

[/QUOTE]

Suuuuure you're not!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is what it is. Celtics fans have a major inferiority complex when it comes to the Lakers and their fans. Thanks for the nice read and great insight.

Have a very blessed evening!

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!!

Who's the Laker fan on a forum for Celtic fans again?

[/QUOTE]

Bloogy is sad and pathetic, but at least he's honest about who he roots for.  John is Tommy - in my opinion

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Only lakers fans use those words.....c'mon, man, just come clean.....you'll get 10% respect, instead of the 0% you have now!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

WHY SHOULD BOSTON BE GLOOMY WHEN THEY HAVE A BRAND SPANKING NEW CENTER IN COLLINS??????????

WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY IMPRESSED WITH HIS 3 PTS, 16 REBS, 19 FOULS IN 80 MINUTES THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Saturday, right?  The "new" big trade date?  TWO DAYS, right??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Laker fans are just yapping because their team has the best record in the league......err.....I meant because they are atop the Western Conference.....wait a minute.....umm....the Lakers are leading their division so the fans are all enthusiastic....no, that's not it.....oh right...they just steamrolled the three best teams in the league....wait...what...? ....they beat the Wizards and had a nice comback win at home against the Hornets?.....well at least they are in contention....what did you say...?  ....they have a losing record? ...they are currently ranked #12 in the West...?  .....and tied at #21 in a 30 team league.....?  ....these Lakers...?  .....and they are waiting for a soon to be 39 year old point guard? ....and DH is already unhappy?  ....

Oh now I get it.....if this was Boston's plight I would surely go over to a Laker forum to gloat...!!

the kiddies are loose in the house boys and girls.....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Laker fans are just yapping because their team has the best record in the league......err.....I meant because they are atop the Western Conference.....wait a minute.....umm....the Lakers are leading their division so the fans are all enthusiastic....no, that's not it.....oh right...they just steamrolled the three best teams in the league....wait...what...? ....they beat the Wizards and had a nice comback win at home against the Hornets?.....well at least they are in contention....what did you say...?  ....they have a losing record? ...they are currently ranked #12 in the West...?  .....and tied at #21 in a 30 team league.....?  ....these Lakers...?  .....and they are waiting for a soon to be 39 year old point guard? ....and DH is already unhappy?  ....

Oh now I get it.....if this was Boston's plight I would surely go over to a Laker forum to gloat...!!

[/QUOTE]

Wrong!

How can we fully expect to believe anything that you say?

Hope all is well!

May many blessings enrich your well being and life!

[/QUOTE]

This coming from the Great Welcher??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah right...because the same thing does not happen when the situation is reversed. And that last part is absolutely hilarious. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong!

How can we fully expect to believe anything that you say?

Hope all is well!

May many blessings enrich your well being and life!

[/QUOTE]

This coming from the Great Welcher??

[/QUOTE]

And this coming from the guy who said Steve Nash would not be a Knick, Dwight would not get traded before the trade deadline, and David Stern suspends NBA players. WRONG, on all accounts. Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed night!

[/QUOTE]

Steve Nash is NOT a Knick -  I said he was in negotiaitons

DH was not traded before the trade deadline - he was traded in the off-season

And Stern only handles the repeat offenders like Artest - Stu Jackson handles the rest.....your ignorance knows no bounds!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It is what it is. Celtics fans have a major inferiority complex when it comes to the Lakers and their fans. Thanks for the nice read and great insight.

Have a very blessed evening!

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!!

Who's the Laker fan on a forum for Celtic fans again?

[/QUOTE]

Bloogy is sad and pathetic, but at least he's honest about who he roots for.  John is Tommy - in my opinion

[/QUOTE]

Every day it seems like you have me pegged as someone else.

You guys can't even agree among youselves about who is who.

John is not me.

I already came clean a while ago about being a Lakers fan.

I am trying to stay out of people's business, mostly just reading some posts.

[/QUOTE]

You are all one pathetic loser!  There are no distinctions.

Sections
Shortcuts