"It's my business. Not yours."

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re:

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

tell'em Rondo!!!! this isn't a soap opera, mind your own personal life! better yet, get one! HAHA!!! 

Beantown will  be glad to see you gondo, rondo! We deserve far better.

And that's our "business," captain.

Not yours.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re:

the new rod strickland, minus all the scoring ability and free throw proficiency.........  and consistency

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re:

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

tell'em Rondo!!!! this isn't a soap opera, mind your own personal life! better yet, get one! HAHA!!! 

Not yours.

Pud

speak for yourself. i see a lot of Rondo jerseys in the seats. Boston loves Rondo. Our Captain.

Lets see....

I'm supposed to speak for myself... while you feel free to speak for all the "rondo jerseys in the seats" who "love our Captain"????

What's next?

Massad-does-Rondo?

Rondo-defies-Ainge?

Rondo-demands-trade?

Management-accomodates-ASPG?

LA-welcomes-Rondo!!!!

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re:

"the new rod strickland, minus all the scoring ability and free throw proficiency.........  and consistency"

Strickland never won anything. Rondo has. 

Rondo plays great in big games. Strickland didn't. 

Rondo has serious issues but the Strickland comparison favors Rondo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

so starts the SMEAR campaign to run Rondo out of town......Celtics will regret it if they do. Keep this up..he'll leave on his own.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re:

In response to Iceman4's comment:

so starts the SMEAR campaign to run Rondo out of town......Celtics will regret it if they do. Keep this up..he'll leave on his own.

He'll leave on his own???

Hot Doggies......

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re:

i wish this hadn't happened. i think we can tell coach brad is irked. let's see how the sit down with ainge goes. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re:

Brad should get irked more often.

I don't get the impressions anyone listens to him about anything. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re:

Thread started by a lakers fan, pretending to be a Celtics fan in an embarassing attempt at attention.

You are not fooling us, Tommy/MarrkfromCT/mtrax.  We are wise to your games!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re:

In response to aciemvp's comment:

the new rod strickland, minus all the scoring ability and free throw proficiency.........  and consistency

Good one..Wasnt he good though? yet his attitude overshadowed his potential all the time...but..he was good!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re:

It's pretty obvious this isn't just a spur of the moment thing...he's irked...he felt it was ok to go his own way, be a contrarian after hearing his name being bandied about during the trade deadline...saying you can't control things and actually reading it might happen are two different things...heck, I'd be torqued off, so would you....but knowing the family was coming there, you KNOW he planned to go for the night...a call, maybe? maybe permission? Too much to ask? NO, not from the captain of a team in a serious tailspin...it IS a problem and places everyone, the GM, the coach, the teammates and the player himself in a very touchy and bad situation...you know it and I know it....he's a pro, a team captain, a "star" player, and no one is suppossed to have a concern " It's nobody's business but his and the coach's? Nope, not in this day and age...

Remember when Iverson, who is far better than this guy, bailed on "practice"...Did anyone give him a pass? Not that I recall...No, Rondo wasn't scheduled to play...No, he really wouldn't have been missed, especially since he traveled with the team many times before when he was injured and not scheduled to play.....but you just don't bail like that without getting pernmission...he would have gotten it, I'm sure, without any problem...

Now it's a problem...we all know this...the team knows this...Rondo knows it, or should know it...it just wasn't necessary and can't help the team the rest of the year as the losses add up and other vets think about saying "F" it, like Rondo did.

I said last week I thought he'd take it out on the team and take off without us getting anything in return...Now I'm certain that's just what this guy will do, out of spite! This behavior is precisely that allow people to form their negative opinion of him...This is one reason why Doc, a schlockmeister himself, wanted to avoid in a rebuild here, having to put up with Rondo's  occasionaly beeezare personality....in retrospect, who could blame him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re:

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Not yours.

Pud

He's going at the trade deadline right? LOL 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re:

Leader? Captain? Maturing? Gonna build around this guy? He has a great relationship with Brad?  Hmmmmm. Never believed a damned bit of any of it! Rondo will be Rondo, A HEAD CASE. He is too stupid to be the leader of his own well being, let alone lead a bunch of young guys to building chemistry and on to NBA to success. O-VER-RA-TED!!! PLEASE, be GONDO with you!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re:

In response to RallyC's comment:

Leader? Captain? Maturing? Gonna build around this guy? He has a great relationship with Brad?  Hmmmmm. Never believed a damned bit of any of it! Rondo will be Rondo, A HEAD CASE. He is too stupid to be the leader of his own well being, let alone lead a bunch of young guys to building chemistry and on to NBA to success. O-VER-RA-TED!!! PLEASE, be GONDO with you!

RALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Preach brother, Preach!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re:

It's happening at the trade deadline. I just know it. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re:

In response to jtkl's comment:

It's happening at the trade deadline. I just know it. 

I NEVER SAID THAT, JTKL IS A GONDO LOVIN LIAR. I said I wanted him to be gone at the deadline. Regaedless, you said hes not getting traded at all. So, you still think, or even want that to be the case now Or is Your man love still throbbing for widdle Wrongdope? Your heart must be hurting, eh?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re:

plus the ring

from the year (could say that about all of them) that he had to sit out the fourth quarters of the playoff games while the real men did the heavy lifting in '08

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re:

The generosity the Celtics showed Rondo that championship season to get a ring was touching. 

Never in the history of NBA championship teams had a starting PG been less valuable.  No, Im not joking.. name a starting PG less valuable..

Not only wasnt Rondo the man for that title team, he was more the kid grasping tightly to the coattails of KG, PP, Ray et al..

Now after 7 years or so, his attitude and leaderships qualities  have deteriorated, if thats possible. No more HOF players to wipe his nose and drain jumpers.. Doc let this squirts ego grow uncontrollably out of control and the present team is left with the mess...

Il lgive Danny the same advice Ive been offering for a few years: Get rid of this rotten egg for a ham sandwich...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

Re:

plus the ring

from the year (could say that about all of them) that he had to sit out the fourth quarters of the playoff games while the real men did the heavy lifting in '08

Rondo has made all NBA Defensive first teams, second teams, an All NBA 3rd team. He's a 4 time All Star, led the leage in assists twice and steals once. 

Strickland never recieved such honours. I'd take Rondo over Strickland. He offers a lot more to a team IMO. Unique player.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re:

In response to Karllost's comment:

The generosity the Celtics showed Rondo that championship season to get a ring was touching. 

Never in the history of NBA championship teams had a starting PG been less valuable.  No, Im not joking.. name a starting PG less valuable..

Not only wasnt Rondo the man for that title team, he was more the kid grasping tightly to the coattails of KG, PP, Ray et al..

Now after 7 years or so, his attitude and leaderships qualities  have deteriorated, if thats possible. No more HOF players to wipe his nose and drain jumpers.. Doc let this squirts ego grow uncontrollably out of control and the present team is left with the mess...

Il lgive Danny the same advice Ive been offering for a few years: Get rid of this rotten egg for a ham sandwich...

How far back does your basketball knowledge go. Ever hear of a team called the chicago Bulls?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re:

In response to 37stories' comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

How far back does your basketball knowledge go. Ever hear of a team called the chicago Bulls?

Yes, Ive heard of them.. Arent they based in Chicago?  Whats your point

Sections
Shortcuts