It's NOT as bad as you think

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

Re: It's NOT as bad as you think

Yeah sure.  Just like when you said how great this team was going to be over last years before the season started...And then what was the other thing...oh yeah: we are not rebuilding, just retooling.   Umm sure like whatever...  But just keep plucking names out of the hat, I am sure you will eventually get one right...haha.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Sure...

Re: KG very high on Austin Rivers, wants him on the Celtics

posted at 4/1/2012 11:39 AM EDT

Description: http://sitelife.boston.com/ver1.0/Content/images/store/7/6/57e2ff98-a8ea-4361-96f9-40b660946aa9.Small.jpg?0

Fiercest34

First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 8/23/2012

In Response to Re: KG very high on Austin Rivers, wants him on the Celtics:

In Response to Re: KG very high on Austin Rivers, wants him on the Celtics : Disagree. Average at best. Everyone talks about what a great shooter he is, but he hit 35% from the college 3-point line 66% from the free throw line. Before you say it, I know, those numbers would be a step up from Rondo. Either way, we're not going to get him.
    Posted by LloydDobler

While Austin Rivers has potential, he's not that great yet. I don't think he's a lottery pick. He's overrated.

No one would pick Austin Rivers ahead of Perry Jones or Kendall Marshall. 

Austin Rivers will be there when it's time for the Celts to make their pick. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

The words of wisdom from Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34 AKA DebbieDowner3:

No one would pick Austin Rivers ahead of Perry Jones or Kendall Marshall. 

Austin Rivers will be there when it's time for the Celts to make their pick.

You can keep trying to twist the story like you always do...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

The End of Howard to the Lakers

posted at 07/24/2012 11:30:53 EDT

• Fiercest34
    • First: 03/24/2011
    • Last: 12/27/2012

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2012/07/24/sh-blog-orlando-may-put-dwight-howard-trade-talks-on-hold-until-2013/

Rob Hennigan is willing to go through  another year of turmoil by keeping Dwight Howard on the team when the season starts , from our Mark Heisler: “A source told Sheridan Hoops that trade talks involving Howard, which the Orlando Magic just put on hold, could go on all summer – of 2013. The Magic seemed ready to take the best current offer – such as the Brooklyn Nets’ package headed by Brook Lopez – but are now determined to draw out the process in hope of getting better offers. ESPN’s Chris Broussard reported Tuesday that the Magic has told teams it will not move Howard now. Our source said new GM Rob Hennigan has decided that getting the best deal is the priority.   BOOM!!!   Looks like BynumizaZERO after all!   HA HA HA   LMAO!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers

posted at 07/24/2012 11:49:16 EDT

• Fiercest34
    In Response to Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers:
    [QUOTE]Wish the Magic could just sit him in uniform on the bench for however long they choose... Wish the players association would allow it! Lakers still have the best player to offer Orlando in Bynum but this situation is just ridiculous. I do think Howard gets moved at the deadline
    Posted by Rebels345209[/QUOTE]

The Magic don't want Bynum. In case you didn't know, the 3-team trade involving the Magic, Cavs, and Lakers have DH going to the Lakers and Bynum going to the Cavs. So no, the Lakers don't have the best player to offer because Bynum is not going to the Magic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers

posted at 07/25/2012 11:12:04 EDT

• Fiercest34
    In Response to Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers:
    [QUOTE]You should know .... Hahaha
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I know it for fact because it has never been done!     YES HE KNOWS... LMAO!!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

See You Guys in October

posted at 04/26/2012 11:38:17 EDT

• Fiercest34

The season ended tonight, so congrats to Jamez for winning our bet.

Before I go I'll just mention the fact that the Lakers are not even in the top 10 in points allowed and only #8 in opponent FG%. It was not so long ago that one Laker troll said the Lakers will be a defensive team under Mike Brown. Ha Ha     On the Celtics:   No team has won a championship averaging less than 40 boards per game. Hopefully the Celts will be the first team to do that this year. But an east finals appearance is good enough for me.   *Celts are a Chris Kaman away from being a contender.     On the draft:   I still want the Celts to get Austin Rivers. But since the Celts and Clips are all picking in the early 20s, I don't think Austin is within reach with our current picks. Hopefully Ainge makes a move to trade up because Austin Rivers is going to be a star in the NBA.      On free-agency:   I'll talk about it in October.     Final words:  

A first round exit by the Celts would be very disappointing. The Celts choked in Game 7 of the Finals in 2010 and Game 4 against the Heat in last year's playoffs. Hopefully Rondo and the Big 3 will rise to the occasion this year

Where you got this from???

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Athletic Celtics vs. Non-Athletic Lakers

posted at 09/15/2012 10:22:11 EDT

• Fiercest34

http://www.celticsblog.com/2012/9/15/3336514/bradley-lee-and-green-athletes-r-us#storyjump

The Celtics are suddenly athletic.

There have been signs. Moving KG to center and replacing Ray with Avery Bradley means that suddenly the Celtics are quicker and faster than just about everyone else at every position. Rondo is a blur. Bradley is Wade-like in his athleticism (we'll revisit this soon). Garnett is quite possibly the quickest center in the NBA. Bass and Pierce are both sneakily quick as well, and ironically they are now the two positions with the least amount of quickness advantage vs. their opponents.

There are multiple benefits to this new-found quickness. For one thing, the team is able to play faster. The defense is a bit sharper, and we are starting to win more of the hustle plays. Offensively the team can get out on more fast breaks, and even in the half-court the team can do more cutting and diving that leads to easier buckets.

But an unlooked for advantage is that the team is now built to beat the Heat.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Even Chris Bosh Will Play Center

posted at 09/11/2012 12:20:55 EDT

• Fiercest34
    KG is a Center, our Center, and he's very good at that position. 

Chris Wilcox will be the backup Center.

And if there's really a need to get another big man, then wait for the trade deadline in February.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I think you changed that tune. Right??? HAHAHAHAHA!!! You are a slave of what you say soo be careful...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

J.Green - Worthy or McKey?

posted at 09/11/2012 12:24:40 EDT

• Fiercest34
    This is the year Jeff Green will give us an idea if he's a bust, just a role player, or a budding star.

I think the best case scenario is JG ends up like James Worthy, a quick 6-9 forward who can shoot from almost anywhere, post-up smaller defenders, and a great finisher on the fastbreak. 

My worst case scenario is JG ends up like Derrick McKey. McKey was not a bad player, he just didn't reach his full potential. In the end McKey was a very good role player.

The key to JG's success is to be able to play the SF position full-time. If JG can't turn himself into a SF then he'll surely end up just like Derrick McKey.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

4 More Weeks to Go!

posted at 09/07/2012 11:13:37 EDT

• Fiercest34
    Oct. 5, 2pm - Celtics vs.  Fenerbahce Ulker on NBA TV.

I can't wait!     To lose lmao!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Bynum Extension Means No Dwight

posted at 07/26/2012 12:00:19 EDT

• Fiercest34
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/report-bynum-lakers-talk-extension   Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak and Andrew Bynum’s agent spoke Wednesday about a contract extension for Bynum, an indication of the Lakers’ ongoing interest in locking Bynum beyond next season.     Is Dwight Howard a Laker yet?   H A H A H A

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Breaking Down the Rebounding Numbers

posted at 07/30/2012 01:10:11 EDT

• Fiercest34

In 2008 the Celts averaged 42.0 rpg in the regular season. The Celts also averaged 100.5 ppg. 

In 2009 the Celts averaged 42.1 rpg and 100.9 ppg.   In 2010 the Celts averaged 38.6 rpg and 99.2 ppg.   In 2011 the Celts averaged 38.8 rpg and 96.5 ppg.     Clearly the evidence shows as the Celts got lesser rebounds, the Celts also scored lesser points.   It's a good thing Ainge addressed this problem by getting younger this coming season.    I wouldn't be surprised if the Celts get more rebounds and score more points as Rondo and the young guys will be able to fastbreak more.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Breaking Down the Rebounding Numbers

posted at 07/30/2012 07:27:06 EDT

• Fiercest34
    I don't think it's too much to ask for the Celts to average 40 rpg this coming season. I mean the Celts got younger and more athletic this offseason. Asking for an additional 1.2 rpg is not too much to ask.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts