It's Not Over!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: It's Not Over!

Hmmm... Guess we should be gearing up for another revenge game against the Wizards! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

I think we should shut it down now.  Gives the old guys a whole week off b4 the playoffs.  Thats better than trying to improve from 3 to the 2 seed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

We'll give ourselves a better chance in the 1st round by getting the 2nd seed. Chances are is that we'll face the Knicks in the 1st round if we drop to #3. I'd rather face the Sixers.

It will be an easier series (Philadelphia).

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Your right, its not over, but we are going to NEED SHAQ!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Im thinking of the Celtics season and imagining Porky pig saying " TTTTHHAATTS ALL FOLKS!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ritaka. Show ritaka's posts

I am afraid it might be over if we don't get a H-E-A-L-T-H-Y Shaquille O'Neal. Rest the Big 3 for crying out loud! I love this Boston Celtics T-E-A-M no matter what!!! (a little disappointed in Dannny Ainge) but last week I had the same dream I had before game 7 last year.  I am scared to watch any of the series. Someone needs to be a genius here. If Doc can't figure out how to use our new players we are doomed.........  The bench is killing us.  There is no energy or chemistry with anybody on the floor. Please Doc and Danny call in a Shaman and exorcise the dark cloud that hangs over destiny.

Sections
Shortcuts