ITS OFFICIAL CELTICS/KNICKS PLAYOFFS MATCH UP

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: ITS OFFICIAL CELTICS/KNICKS PLAYOFFS MATCH UP

In Response to Re: ITS OFFICIAL CELTICS/KNICKS PLAYOFFS MATCH UP:
    We steal a game in Bean Town then get the next two forcing a showdown where we stun the lifeless Celtics.  Can you hear that choking sound PRICELESS!!!!
    Posted by Knicks-Power

Can you see the Knicks bench.... yea... me neither

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Celtics-Knicks in 1st round sounds like fun.  Celtics better be ready for game one on.  This will not be an easy series. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: ITS OFFICIAL CELTICS/KNICKS PLAYOFFS MATCH UP : Where were you when the Knicks went on that 6 game losing streak... do the Knicks not have a forum?
    Posted by KGLove

I remember him coming in here taunting us during the last Knicks-Celtics game. As soon as the Knicks got beat, he crawled back into his hole where he belonged. Talk about a fairweather fan.

I bet he wasn't even a fan until Melo got there. LOL..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

celtics in 4 and I firmly believe that

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knicks-Power. Show Knicks-Power's posts

Well I firmly believe Knicks in 5!  Guess you forgot we are the hottest team in the league right now.  We'll rest our starters on Wed and give Boston fans a false sense of security.  The Knicks are back!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I think if the Knicks lose the first game by 10, they will come to the realization the Celtics have switched gears for the playoffs and the Knicks are in trouble

They probably feeling some confidence knowing theyre playing pretty good right now and the C's are stinking it up. Teams are getting physical with Boston, like stepping over a fallen KG etc, etc... their way of tearing down the Celtic mystique and aura...

Its up to the Celts to see if they can repeat last years "turn on switch".  If they do in game 1, they will get in the KNicks head and demoralize them... being they think they got a real shot at taking the C's down..

Time for the Diesal to lay the smackdown of those skinny Knick stars..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wgaffer. Show wgaffer's posts

Have they announced when game 1 is?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I WANT the knicks! We will expose their fake tough guys who believe britches need stiches.. Last time we played it was Mellow who needed stiches. Please bring that weak stuff to Beantown; it will close in NYC like a bad broadway show. I am careless of what I wish for. Deal with it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I was wishing for the Knicks instead of the Sixers.  Need I say more?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

We steal a game in Bean Town then get the next two forcing a showdown where we stun the lifeless Celtics.  Can you hear that choking sound PRICELESS!!!!
    Posted by Knicks-Power

dude you are absolutely HALARIOUS...i remember you when we played the knicks the last game and you guys were up...you were talking about the knicks are back this is our statement game we are the champs...lol then what happened in the end...you dissappeared, so i cant wait until game 5 when you once again dissappear after we win the series...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

i think this series will be alot of fun to watch...if not for my baseball addiction id probably watch every game in this series

alas, this heat fan wants the celtics in round 2

c's in 6

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Any time you go in to a series, where the two best players play for the other team, you better be worried!!  I'm worried!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Likewise if you have 2 players who give up as many points as they put up, you should not be worried.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Carmelo and Amare either one is better than KG?  Kyceltic your talking crazy.

Who is a better playoff player Carmelo and Amare or Paul Pierce?

The last three years who has been a more dominant playoff point guard?

Chauncy Billups or Rondo?

There are lot of cross winds at the moment but you are talking like a person who is crazy or trying to be provocative? Which is it KyCeltic?  Concern over playing NY is one thing but to suggest they have the better players going into the series just isn't accurate.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Carmelo and Amare either one is better than KG?  Kyceltic your talking crazy. Who is a better playoff player Carmelo and Amare or Paul Pierce? The last three years who has been a more dominant playoff point guard? Chauncy Billups or Rondo? There are lot of cross winds at the moment but you are talking like a person who is crazy or trying to be provocative? Which is it KyCeltic?  Concern over playing NY is one thing but to suggest they have the better players going into the series just isn't accurate.
    Posted by concord27

KG at his best was better than Amare. KG is now 35, and i'm sorry to say no longer at his best. Carmelo in my opinion is a top 7 player in the league!!  We can beat them because we have the over all better team!!  If you were to ask every GM in the league who they would take on their team, at this point in their careers, 90% of them would take Melo and Amare!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

That is not the question.  Who is a better player?

Maybe I phrased it wrong who is a more valuable player?  KG is, Paul is as a playoff player and Rondo is the more valuable playoff performer at PG. My fault for not using valuable as a criteria. You ask people in the league at this moment who they would rather have in the playoffs.  Did you see how those two stars you mentioned played last year in the playoffs.

It does not mean they won't be better this year but if you go by what has been done to this date there is no doubt.  The Celtics of course have to continue at that level and that is still unknown.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

That is not the question.  Who is a better player? Maybe I phrased it wrong who is a more valuable player?  KG is, Paul is as a playoff player and Rondo is the more valuable playoff performer at PG. My fault for not using valuable as a criteria. You ask people in the league at this moment who they would rather have in the playoffs.  Did you see how those two stars you mentioned played last year in the playoffs. It does not mean they won't be better this year but if you go by what has been done to this date there is no doubt.  The Celtics of course have to continue at that level and that is still unknown.
    Posted by concord27

ummmmmm... the Knicks point guard has a ring and I believe went to 6 straight eastern conference finals and usually hits big shots and makes his foul shots and makes dagger 3s and will back Rondo down and Ray will have to guard him instead...... he may be old but he is what I would call a wily old veteran...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

That is not the question.  Who is a better player? Maybe I phrased it wrong who is a more valuable player?  KG is, Paul is as a playoff player and Rondo is the more valuable playoff performer at PG. My fault for not using valuable as a criteria. You ask people in the league at this moment who they would rather have in the playoffs.  Did you see how those two stars you mentioned played last year in the playoffs. It does not mean they won't be better this year but if you go by what has been done to this date there is no doubt.  The Celtics of course have to continue at that level and that is still unknown.
    Posted by concord27

If we could go by what happened in the past, we could just bring up what Shaq has accomplished in the past. But the past is the past. I'm worried about now!!  One thing is for sure, if we beat the Knicks, the Heat and the Bulls, no one can say we backed in to the finals!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to Re: ITS OFFICIAL CELTICS/KNICKS PLAYOFFS MATCH UP : ummmmmm... the Knicks point guard has a ring and I believe went to 6 straight eastern conference finals and usually hits big shots and makes his foul shots and makes dagger 3s and will back Rondo down and Ray will have to guard him instead...... he may be old but he is what I would call a wily old veteran...
    Posted by TheDUDDER

billups is the only reason new york will win a game or two...he is a stud...i dont worry about amare or melo...billups knows what the playoffs are all about

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kyceltic,
    I am still in the present and everything I said favors the celtics.  Look at the two records.  If it changes it will change in the future(next week).  I am not that convinced that the Knicks two key guys are big time playoff players yet.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dudder I know you saw Rondo in the playoffs last year.  He was a real factor.  Don't know what is wrong with him now but if he gets back to last year I will take Rondo at 25 over Billups 37.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Kyceltic, I am still in the present and everything I said favors the celtics.  Look at the two records.  If it changes it will change in the future(next week).  I am not that convinced that the Knicks two key guys are big time playoff players yet.
    Posted by concord27

I didn't say we wouldn't win. I said i was worried!!

Sections
Shortcuts