It's Official: Danny Screwed this Up

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: It's Official: Danny Screwed this Up

In Response to Re: It's Official: Danny Screwed this Up:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official: Danny Screwed this Up : That's because you're now resorting to delusional tactics! HAHAHA!!! How about this, did the Celtics get a top 10 protected pick from the Clips, via Thunder, or not? Answer that you little beaver. HAHAHA!!! Oh, let me guess, you're not going to answer that one because it would hurt your chances of making more false statements by admitting that you were wrong, right?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I pull the strings Chucky, you dance when i say you dance!!  Quite a predicament you've gotten yourself into, and no way to weasel out!!  lolz!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official: Danny Screwed this Up : I believe he said we have a lottery protected top ten.  In other words if it is in the top ten we don't get it.  If it is after the top ten we do.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

From his post and his new thread... i don't think so...  I think he actually think that Boston is getting a top 10 pick from the Clips...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

MOOT - it will not be a top ten pick, the clips will be better than that in 2011!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official: Danny Screwed this Up : From his post and his new thread... i don't think so...  I think he actually think that Boston is getting a top 10 pick from the Clips...
    Posted by Aslanb0ynn[/QUOTE]

He can't seem to weasel out of it either!!  HAHAHA

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official: Danny Screwed this Up : Oh no, kyceltic, you're Chucky! Go ahead, pull the strings on the thread where it says you have made a fool out of yourself again. HAHAHA!!! GO KYCHUCKY!!!

Proves my point again, without me, you're nothing!!  You wouldn't even be able to post!!  you're just a little puppet, trying to be like his master!!  Keep dancing!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]The puppet learned how to sing also! Chorus:  Don't make me close one more door,  I don't wanna hurt anymore.  Stay in my arms if you dare,  Or must I imagine you there.  Don't walk away from me.  (No, don't walk awya from me. Don't you dare walk away from me.)  I have nothing, nothing, nothing  If I don't have you, you (you, you, you./If I don't have you, oh, oo.)  HAHAHA!!!

Do yourself a favor, and quit while you're losing!!  Go back to Laker universe, troll!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official: Danny Screwed this Up :  Do yourself a favor, and quit while you're losing!!  Go back to Laker universe, troll!!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Feels like deja vu around here. Having a bad night posting? lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official: Danny Screwed this Up : Feels like deja vu around here. Having a bad night posting? lol
    Posted by Tachometrix[/QUOTE]

Sybil couldn't handle the stress, and the personalities had to take over!!

BAHAHAHAHA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official: Danny Screwed this Up : Here's the original post in case some of you have trouble reading simple English.

Are we getting a little angry, my puppet?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official: Danny Screwed this Up :  Sybil couldn't handle the stress, and the personalities had to take over!!  BAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Proves my point again, if you're against kyceltic you're Fierce34, same as last year. YAWN!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official: Danny Screwed this Up : This is not a fantasy basketball team. Chemistry matters.  Perk had it.  Jeff Green and Nenad Krstic do not. Defense matters.  Perk had it.  Jeff Green and Nenad Krstic do not. This team's hallmark was a top-rate defense.  Now they give up 100 points to the likes of Indiana.  Seriously.  I'd rather have what's left of Perkins' knee for 3 months of shaky health, good defense, and good team chemistry than however many years of mediocrity we'll get with Jeff Green as the centerpiece of our soon-to-start rebuilding project because Garnett may retire if the NBA locks out or will be 36 when the lockout is over
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

YES!!!! on every successful c team, there was someone who would do the dirty job to make everyone better. perk was that guy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsdynasty. Show celticsdynasty's posts

he really did it doesnt seem like we are making any progress , i can only hope we switch it on in the playoffs..........

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Jury's still out, but a lot of people are solidifying their opinions.
    Bill Simmons did a podcast on the trade.  Makes for some interesting listening
    Link:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/simmons/index

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

that is eye opening, must listening for Cs fans. bill cracks on the celtics for 40 minutes, most of it legitimate. grande is left to defend danny and does a good enough job.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

The reason he screwed up is simple .... PERK is playing and SHAQ is not

Sections
Shortcuts