It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet. Celtics clinch Playoff Berth.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet. Celtics clinch Playoff Berth.

this is not a gloating post, or anything like that, its more a post saying that with tonights win, the Boston Celtics clinched a berth in the 2012 playoffs. rough start, happy to see them playing well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet.

to clarify the terms of the bet, Fierce, in losing, will forfeit his rights to posting on the Boston.com forums for 5 months after the season ends. this means the end of the NBA season, NOT the Celtics season. Fierce is free to post throughout the playoffs. his posting rights end on midnight the night of the clinching Finals game.

sad to see u go, this board wont be the same w/o you, but..a deal is a deal, and i know you would have made me honor it had i lost.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Re: It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet. Celtics clinch Playoff Berth.

Hi,
    At least give him a credit: promise is a promise. I hope he keeps his.
    Bad news is no more campaigns to trade Rondo for Gasol.
    Speaking of which, did anyone bothered to call reanimation unit for Pud and Dud: Rondo has 21 double digit assists in a row and 6 3x2.

AK

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet. Celtics clinch Playoff Berth.

" did anyone bothered to call reanimation unit for Pud and Dud"

Ha ha. They will have a way to spin that negative, just you wait.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

This is a message from Clueless 34 AKA Bandwagon34:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i02Gye_HxoY

Yesterday has been and gone
    Tomorrow will I find the sun
    or will it rain
    Everybody's having fun
    Except me I'm the lonely one
    I live in shame

(chorus)
    I said goodbye to romance, yeah
    Goodbye to friends, I tell you
    Goodbye to all the past
    I guess that we'll meet,
    we'll meet in the end

I've been the king,I'VE BEEN THE CLOWN
    now broken wings can't hold me down
    I'm free again
    The jester with the broken crown
    It won't be me this time around
    to love in vain

(repeat chorus)

and I feel the time is right
    although I know that you just might say to me
    what you gonna do
    what you gonna do
    But I have to check this chance
    goodbye to friends and to romance
    And to all of you

And to all of you
    Come'on now!

(repeat chorus)

and the winter is looking fine
    and I think the sun will shine again
    and I feel I've cleaned my mind
    all the past is left behind again

THE LAST PARAGRAPH WE ALL HOPE SO...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

This message from me to Clueless34:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet. Celtics clinch Playoff Berth.:
    [QUOTE]Hi, At least give him a credit: promise is a promise. I hope he keeps his. Bad news is no more campaigns to trade Rondo for Gasol. Speaking of which, did anyone bothered to call reanimation unit for Pud and Dud: Rondo has 21 double digit assists in a row and 6 3x2. AK
    Posted by sinus007[/QUOTE]

all Pud and Dud  care abt are points. they dont appreciate assists, rebounds, etc. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

C'mon Jamez, give him a pass.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

fierce's posting jones will devour him. one way or the other, he'll be right here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I think he may be practicing.  He isn't around as much now as he was before.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet. Celtics clinch Playoff Berth.:
    [QUOTE]I think the punishment is too harsh. I call for leniency. Free Fierce!
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  I will miss him if he isn't allowed to post for several months. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]I think the punishment is too harsh. I call for leniency. Free Fierce!
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

its not a punishment..it was a BET, one that i didnt make! i never made the stipulations, he did.

let me ask you this:

if the tides were turned, would he let me off the hook?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The idea that so many usually thoughtful posters are celebrating this stupid bet speaks volumes about this BB even without the biggest problem the trolls.

As Kirk says leniency or being reflective enough to know must of us here all post stupid things.  Fierce knows a lot about basketball and was hardly the problem on this troll infested board.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]The idea that so many usually thoughtful posters are celebrating this stupid bet speaks volumes about this BB even without the biggest problem the trolls. As Kirk says leniency or being reflective enough to know must of us here all post stupid things.  Fierce knows a lot about basketball and was hardly the problem on this troll infested board.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Maybe I have missed them but I have only seen a couple celebrating it. I would have to agree with Jamez though, if it were turned around would Fierce allow Jamez to continue posting?  I guess Fierce would have to answer that.  Agree that there are a lot of trolls around but what does that have to do with the bet and the consequences? I think if you actually took a vote on it whether Jamez should let him off or not , i think he would win, with it being close with all the trolls voting. I think the whole situation is in the hands of Jamez and Fierce.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]The idea that so many usually thoughtful posters are celebrating this stupid bet speaks volumes about this BB even without the biggest problem the trolls. As Kirk says leniency or being reflective enough to know must of us here all post stupid things.  Fierce knows a lot about basketball and was hardly the problem on this troll infested board.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Most of us do post stupid stuff... but Fierce posts it night and day to the tune of 30+ posts per day.... much of it utterly childish drivel.  He never quits.

His best line is always his signature putdown line.... "Haha" and that's as juvenile as it gets.

He loves to bait and then "debate" the low hanging fruit whom he runs circles around, while avoiding more substantive discussions.

Pud

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet. Celtics clinch Playoff Berth.:
    [QUOTE]this is not a gloating post, or anything like that, its more a post saying that with tonights win, the Boston Celtics clinched a berth in the 2012 playoffs. rough start, happy to see them playing well.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Enjoy the gloat, Jamez.

You earned it.

Pud

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet. Celtics clinch Playoff Berth. : Most of us do post stupid stuff... but Fierce posts it night and day to the tune of 30+ posts per day.... much of it utterly childish drivel.  He never quits. His best line is always his signature putdown line.... "Haha" and that's as juvenile as it gets. He loves to bait and then "debate" the low hanging fruit whom he runs circles around, while avoiding more substantive discussions. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    He is just a Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34 fan. It is that simple. Sometimes I even think he is Clueless34 the way he defends him. He can't stand the thought of being without him so long...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]This is a message from Clueless 34 AKA Bandwagon34: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i02Gye_HxoY Yesterday has been and gone Tomorrow will I find the sun or will it rain Everybody's having fun Except me I'm the lonely one I live in shame (chorus) I said goodbye to romance, yeah Goodbye to friends, I tell you Goodbye to all the past I guess that we'll meet, we'll meet in the end I've been the king, I'VE BEEN THE CLOWN now broken wings can't hold me down I'm free again The jester with the broken crown It won't be me this time around to love in vain (repeat chorus) and I feel the time is right although I know that you just might say to me what you gonna do what you gonna do But I have to check this chance goodbye to friends and to romance And to all of you And to all of you Come'on now! (repeat chorus) and the winter is looking fine and I think the sun will shine again and I feel I've cleaned my mind all the past is left behind again THE LAST PARAGRAPH WE ALL HOPE SO... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]
    You really take this stuff seriously.  With all your multiple identities and nonsense and not even being a Celtic fan on this BB you persist,  what do you get out of it?  Putting something over the Celtics and it posters. Really you are very mixed up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

If you are so sad you can go with him or go on a hunger strike or something...Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Honor the bet!!!!!!!!  Im sure the aliases will pop up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Fierce is Fierce.  His can be very petty.  That is annoying.  But he is a true Celtics fan.  I will miss him.

Actually Jamez, why don't you let him off even though he woudn't have let you off.  Let a new trend start.  Hopefully, these irritating continuous personal bouts with other posters will end.

The worst thing about Fierce was how every thread would degenerate into some personal fight with somebody.  He was relentless there.  The best thing was that he is a prolific poster.  Keeps this forum fun.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Fierce is that you?????

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts