It's official -- LOVE to Cleveland

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

It's official -- LOVE to Cleveland

I know Bron can't win without somebody's Love !

Oh! i think they made a mistake getting rid of WIGGINS. I don't think Love is dominant. His number are going down since....

http://fox8.com/2014/08/23/its-official-kevin-love-headed-to-cavaliers-gets-welcome-from-lebron/" rel="nofollow">http://fox8.com/2014/08/23/its-official-kevin-love-headed-to-cavaliers-gets-welcome-from-lebron/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: It's official -- LOVE to Cleveland

They traded a proven all star for a prospect. Was a good trade.

Wiggins may be great someday - but Lebron needs players now. 

Cavs will compete for eastern title thanks to this deal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Love will miss games this year. He's due for 20 game absence.

We can beat them with our depth. X-factors: Rondo, Bradley,Green,Turner,Thornton,Sully & Kells. (They don't have defenders for these guys!)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

and we got defenders for their guys.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Jeff routinely puts up good numbers against Lebron. That match-up should be close to a wash. Lebron can't play the entire game, though! So who stops Turner when Lebron sits? 

Do they have 1 two-guard that plays ANY defense? I don't think so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Gee,if we can beat them, we can beat anyone, and with mostly the same team who performed so admirably last season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I'm afraid of Dion Waiters and Mike Miller! Oooooooooooooooooh!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Nobody is "afraid" of them, they are just of a different class of team, so nobody cares about them.  They are so far ahead of where the C's are that the two teams are of no concern to each other. By the time the Celtics are ready to compete with teams of that quality, Lebron will be about to retire. So who cares what he does while he's on top. 

If we were the 2009 Celtics or something, yeah then I might be upset, or be chomping at the bit to see them in the playoffs, but C'mon, these Celtics are mostly just placeholders until we can acquire or develop actual talent.

PS, Waiters would probably be the 2nd best player on this team this year if we had him.  He's like 4th or 5th on that team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

My point is this, we have better 2 guards and point guards, small forwards, power forwards and centers(in totality).

They have the higher quality player at only 2 starting positions, imo.

Sf and Pf. ( Rondo is a better playmaker than Irving, is it even a ?)

We have the waaaaaaay better back-ups to give us the overall edge in talent.

I truly believe we are better than the Cavs AND Miami.

Kelly and Sully are going to shine if we play fast. WATCH!

Sections
Shortcuts