It's Official: PP is scared of Metta

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

It's Official: PP is scared of Metta

I've been watching this matchup for awhile and it's plain to see that Metta is in his head. Never have I seen PP so willing to give the ball up before getting into his move. Never once did he make up his mine to go at him. Simply put...he punked out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Re: It's Official: PP is scared of Metta

Disagree

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

When Artest comes to play, he can take you out of your game!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Forget the history PP had a horrible game tonight.   He can't be the go to guy anymore. Hope Rondo keeps working on his shooting. He is the go to guy now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Artest owns Pierce....always!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Pierce hasn't been owned by artest..... Artest played very well today though

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In response to "Re: It's Official: PP is scared of Metta": [QUOTE]Pierce hasn't been owned by artest..... Artest played very well today though Posted by Rebels345209[/QUOTE] Dude get a grip....PP numbers against Artest is pathetic. He got punked....again!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

MWP=Intimidation!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

He's a thug and a borderline criminal...........everyone is afraid of him!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In response to "Re: It's Official: PP is scared of Metta": [QUOTE] When Artest comes to play, he can take you out of your game!! Posted by KyCelt2[/QUOTE] He's got the rep as being a great defensive player so he does things others get called for. How else would his first foul be called at the end of the 3rd quarter. Think about that ...his 1st foul called almost at the start of the 4th quarter.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Artest is a punk.............will be out of the league after they amnesty his high-knee at the end of the season

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Whats official is the afficiates apparently hate the Celtics. 12-26 disparity??  If Stern comes to Boston he should hear and feel it good. Its gotten so bad that I didnt bothered to watch the game, afficials made sure the lakers win today. I think Celtics gave their best shot but they can never beat afficials. Metta appeared to own PP because of the same reason, once you get a couple fouls guarding someone, you can not do much. PP did not get any foul calls on the other side....I put this blame on the afficials.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Pierce consistently backs down from the challenge against Artest.  Has been doing so for years.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

If not for Artest, the Celts would have one more ring! He has been a very valuable player for the Lakers,

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

In response to "Re: It's Official: PP is scared of Metta": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official: PP is scared of Metta : Check Pierce's stats against Artest starting in 2004 when the Pacers swept the Celts in the 1st round. Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] I don't need to check the stats thanks though. Pacers were a contender and Pierce wasnt on a good team. Throw those stats out. Artest is a good player an good defender but outside of his dominant defensive years 04-07 when he shut a lot of guys down pierce hasn't had major struggles vs him

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: It's Official: PP is scared of Metta:
    [QUOTE]He's a thug and a borderline criminal...........everyone is afraid of him!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Very funny!
    Pretty much the truth too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: It's Official: PP is scared of Metta:
    [QUOTE]Whats official is the afficiates apparently hate the Celtics. 12-26 disparity??  If Stern comes to Boston he should hear and feel it good. Its gotten so bad that I didnt bothered to watch the game, afficials made sure the lakers win today. I think Celtics gave their best shot but they can never beat afficials. Metta appeared to own PP because of the same reason, once you get a couple fouls guarding someone, you can not do much. PP did not get any foul calls on the other side....I put this blame on the afficials.
    Posted by lhtak[/QUOTE]

oy vey...
    Another Celtics fan who blames the referees and he didn't even watch the game.
    "afficials"? Might want to buy a dictionary....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

worldie tripped PP.  No foul.

he knocks down RR and then lands on him hitting him
    but making it look like part of the play.

such an actor  only in jollywood

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Ron Artest has played Paul Pierce well over the years.  For some reason this is a bad matchup for Pierce.  Ron Artest is a pest.  I can't stand him at all.  I will not refer to him to his new name at all. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Artest plays Pierce well because his lack of speed on defense isn't a big deal against Pierce. I was disagreeing the notion that Paul is afraid or scared of Artest. It's idiotic... And defiantly not the refs fault. We shoot jumpers that's what our offense is right now. We won't get to the line shooting jumpers. Is what it is

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: It's Official: PP is scared of Metta": [QUOTE]Remember guys, when we won a championship in 2008 it was Luke Walton and Radmanovic guarding Pierce. In 2010 when it was Artest, we didn't beat the Lakers. Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] You moron. That's not the reason we didnt win in 2010. Everyone knows the refs cheated us out of that game, artest or metta or whatever the h@ll his name is had nothing to do with it.