It's Official Shaq a Celtic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GREEN-KILLER2222. Show GREEN-KILLER2222's posts

Re: It's Official Shaq a Celtic

Who cares???  You're team dates back to the Jurassic.

Napolean had a great army...but it is worthless today.

All your players are past their prime or never had one:

Shaq: A traitor to LakerNation, despised 38, fat, and talentless
    KG: A bum wheel and soft
    PP: Can't dribble, faded in playoffs
    Ray Allen: Worst shooting game in Finals history.
    Sheed: Retired
    Jermaine ONeil: Two bad wheels.
    Rondo: Can't shoot.
    Perk: No talent, no knee
    Harangody: A zilch
    Bradley: Flopped at Texas
    Nate: Midget
    Baby: Too short
    Erdin: Turkish rubbish
    Van Wafer: A snack maybe, a player no
    Daniels: Can't stay healthy weedhead

Meanwhile the LAKERS sport:

KOBE: the greatest player in history
    PAU: the 2nd greatest player in the NBA; one of the best big men ever
    BYNUM: unstoppable
    FISH: clutch, can do anything
    BARNES: best sub in history
    ARTEST: beat your team in game 7 single handedly
    BLAKE: dynamite
    PHIL: greatest coach in history

The Celtics won't win 40 games mark my word.  The Heat will face us and BE SMASHED BY THE MIGHT OF THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS

LAKER DOMINATION OF THE BASKETBALL NATION

PS-Don't delete this; I'll keep reposting.  If you do, I will use my plastic surgeon income and connections to sue this site into oblivion for censorship.  Does the Globe want to risk the infamy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r. Show Hammah29r's posts

In Response to Re: It's Official Shaq a Celtic:
    [QUOTE]Who cares???  You're team dates back to the Jurassic. Napolean had a great army...but it is worthless today. All your players are past their prime or never had one: Shaq: A traitor to LakerNation, despised 38, fat, and talentless KG: A bum wheel and soft PP: Can't dribble, faded in playoffs Ray Allen: Worst shooting game in Finals history. Sheed: Retired Jermaine ONeil: Two bad wheels. Rondo: Can't shoot. Perk: No talent, no knee Harangody: A zilch Bradley: Flopped at Texas Nate: Midget Baby: Too short Erdin: Turkish rubbish Van Wafer: A snack maybe, a player no Daniels: Can't stay healthy weedhead Meanwhile the LAKERS sport: KOBE: the greatest player in history PAU: the 2nd greatest player in the NBA; one of the best big men ever BYNUM: unstoppable FISH: clutch, can do anything BARNES: best sub in history ARTEST: beat your team in game 7 single handedly BLAKE: dynamite PHIL: greatest coach in history The Celtics won't win 40 games mark my word.  The Heat will face us and BE SMASHED BY THE MIGHT OF THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS LAKER DOMINATION OF THE BASKETBALL NATION PS-Don't delete this; I'll keep reposting.  If you do, I will use my plastic surgeon income and connections to sue this site into oblivion for censorship.  Does the Globe want to risk the infamy?
    Posted by GREEN-KILLER2222[/QUOTE]

no way should they delete this "thread" we/I are ROTLMMFAO! you are proof positive that weed is now legal in LA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

I will use my plastic surgeon income and connections to sue this site into oblivion for censorship.  Does the Globe want to risk the infamy?

Cool...GK operates on plastic?  No doubt at the group home. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Plastic surgeon? Spastic surgeon more likely!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3283103. Show user_3283103's posts

How about the Jolly Green Has Been

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]How about the Jolly Green Has Been
    Posted by Jakeboy[/QUOTE]

JakeBoy apparently wanted Kwame Brown.  He clearly disapproves of this signing, and we already know how he feels about Sheed.  Not really sure he is a Celtics fan!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

[QUOTE]I think it's a desperate move that is not going to help the Celtic's win anything!
    Posted by muprhylo[/QUOTE]

nonsense, great signing, we win the championship last year easy if we could have rebounded better, we just needed a big inside prescense and probably then would have been blowing out the Fakers 60-25 at half time. Gasol and Bynum were too big up front and that was the difference. We win easy against the Lakers now. The only obstacle is the Heat. They could be scary if they can come together and fill in the roster.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official Shaq a Celtic : Bynum scared of Shaq??????? Watch this as a 17 year old Bynum stands up to Shaq. Now that's he's a back to back champion and a few years wiser and stronger, Bynum aint scared of no one including the including the big green pickle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKqTBKXJQkY
    Posted by KB24RULZ[/QUOTE]

Seems to me Bynum cheap shotted Shaq and Shaq retaliated.  It was a nice move, dunking on Shaq, but Shaq's was better - it was OVER Bynum - right over his back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]  I will use my plastic surgeon income and connections to sue this site into oblivion for censorship.  Does the Globe want to risk the infamy ? Cool...GK operates on plastic?  No doubt at the group home. 
    Posted by croc[/QUOTE]

He doesn't get that this is a privately owned site.  They can do whatever they want.  Censorship IS allowed.

He was okay for a while, then he got too obnoxious!

Go Shaq, Go Celtics!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperNtrain. Show SuperNtrain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official Shaq a Celtic : Bynum scared of Shaq??????? Watch this as a 17 year old Bynum stands up to Shaq. Now that's he's a back to back champion and a few years wiser and stronger, Bynum aint scared of no one including the including the big green pickle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKqTBKXJQkY
    Um, I didnt see Bynum get in Shaq's face after O'neil put his forarm through his jaw.............Bynum looked pretty intimidated to me.............Bynum,Gasol and Odem are probably the softest trio of bigs I have ever seen.

And last year when the Cav's played the Lakers, people seem to forget how Bynum, Gasol and Odem were all playing pretty passively when he was in the low post.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]Well what's his nickname going to be? The Green Monster?
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Theeeere youuuu GO!

I can see him now sponsoring Dunkin Donuts Coolataa's!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Shaq is a great signing...the Celtics have the best big men in the league...rebounding should be a huge strength...Shaq has a personality but wants to win.  Bottom line above everything else the big guy wants to win.  He was a strong performer in the playoffs and thats what matters.  He will match up and guard guys on single coverage.  He is still a top 5 center in the league.  He is still a great passer as well.  We play a game that perfectly fits for the big guy. 

I am a very happy camper about this.  I have always been a fan even when he played for the Lakers...its gonna be fun to watch this team match up against other teams.  Seriously...who can guard Shaq on Miami??? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperNtrain. Show SuperNtrain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official Shaq a Celtic : Lmao soft trio...how bigs smashed yours on the boards game 7. Oops that right, the refs got all our rebounds huh! Bynum gonna own you big pickle and what ya gonna do when Kobe goes.....6!

The refs did enough where it was quite the known controversy. Take game 7 for instance: Garnett TWICE was clear on the way to an easy layup, Gasol twice swatted at his forarm hard altering the balls course. Twice no calls. 4 points right there.

Lets be real here though, with home court advantage, Perkins out the last 2 games, the refs giving the Lakers a 2-1 foul advantage the entire series, and the all the Celtics shooters going cold in the 4th quarter of game 7, and even Artest having one of his pot luck shootinbg nights.......LA still barely managed to squeak out a game 7 win by a whooping 4 points.................yeah, thats real confidence inspiring there for the Lakers.

Its pretty funny, but there are alot of discussions online and on the broacast stations where people KNOW that the Celtics easily could have won that series and probably should have.

One thing I can garentee though, is the Celtics will win their 18th title before LA wins its 12th(The Mineapolis titles don't count sorry ;)  )

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Absolutly Love It...could be a secret weapon in late season...Oh, Doc is going to have a field day with this team...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]Absolutly Love It...could be a secret weapon in late season...Oh, Doc is going to have a field day with this team...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

Beavis, Whom is going to try to "Hack-A-ShaQ"...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RondoIsHustle. Show RondoIsHustle's posts

I think that now after sign shaq(and probably sign harangody too)we should try to trade one of ours "bigs" for a REAL SF.Something like this:

1)Boston gets:                             2)The other team gets:
    A SF and a 2nd round pick              One big + Sheed´s ghost and a 1st round pick

I know guys that BBD is a nice player,but he has just 1 year contract and should have some leverage with others teams

With these moves the roster would stay in 14 players and this would bring competion for a spot that i think should for GAFNEY or SIMS(they´re SFs with size,but unproven)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]I think that now after sign shaq(and probably sign harangody too)we should try to trade one of ours "bigs" for a REAL SF.Something like this: 1)Boston gets:                             2)The other team gets: A SF and a 2nd round pick              One big + Sheed´s ghost and a 1st round pick I know guys that BBD is a nice player,but he has just 1 year contract and should have some leverage with others teams With these moves the roster would stay in 14 players and this would bring competion for a spot that i think should for GAFNEY or SIMS(they´re SFs with size,but unproven)
    Posted by RondoIsHustle[/QUOTE]

looks solid to me

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Lets be real here though, with home court advantage, Perkins out the last 2 games, the refs giving the Lakers a 2-1 foul advantage the entire series, and the all the Celtics shooters going cold in the 4th quarter of game 7, and even Artest having one of his pot luck shootinbg nights.......LA still barely managed to squeak out a game 7 win by a whooping 4 points.................yeah, thats real confidence inspiring there for the Lakers.

Its pretty funny, but there are alot of discussions online and on the broacast stations where people KNOW that the Celtics easily could have won that series and probably should have.

True and VERY sad, Celts were robbed

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Yay we got Shaq.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]While he may not help against some of the quicker centers, He does a great job against Bynum, Gasol, and Howard. Bynum is scared to death of him, did you see the Cavs play the Lakers? Who will we face in the play-offs this season?
    Posted by TeamUmbutu[/QUOTE]

Apparently you haven't watched most of the games that Shaq and Bynum have gone head to head. Andrew has actually played well against Shaq. He's not scared of Shaq, but if you want to believe that and it comforts you, keep believing it. There's a reason Shaq is on his 6th team...his skills are clearly diminished. Andrew is only NOW opening up as an offensive and defensive BIG man. After Kobe retires, Andrew is the player the Laker's are buidling around.

I loved Shaq during his time in LA, but like everywhere he's been, he's burned all his bridges. You guys have a player whose a shell of his former self. While he certainly helps your team, he won't bring that 18th banner. No, this year the Laker's tie the C's with their 17th banner....cause they're gonna win this one for Phil.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

just wanted to point out they got shaq to sign 2 years for 2.8Mil, looks like he just wants to play ball and get another shot at a title to me.  don't see any more ego issues with Shaq than with anyone else, and honestly - after seeing how well he meshed with Wade in Miami, and became a cheerleader for Wade, I think he'll be good for Rondo, to sort of tweek the dynamic between Rondo and the big 3.  Honestly, if Shaq starts - we should call them the Rondo 5.  Well, Shaq will come up with some good names anyway.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

I loved Shaq during his time in LA, but like everywhere he's been, he's burned all his bridges. You guys have a player whose a shell of his former self. While he certainly helps your team, he won't bring that 18th banner. No, this year the Laker's tie the C's with their 17th banner....cause they're gonna win this one for Phil.

Oh you speak the truth my friend. The best thing is when we win 17 this season, we own all the tie breakers. Even now over 55% of people regard the Lakers as the greatest franchise.

Bye shaq, you signed with the devil so fester in mediocrity and leave the greatness to the Lakers and KB24.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Official Shaq a Celtic : Apparently you haven't watched most of the games that Shaq and Bynum have gone head to head. Andrew has actually played well against Shaq. He's not scared of Shaq, but if you want to believe that and it comforts you, keep believing it. There's a reason Shaq is on his 6th team...his skills are clearly diminished. Andrew is only NOW opening up as an offensive and defensive BIG man. After Kobe retires, Andrew is the player the Laker's are buidling around. I loved Shaq during his time in LA, but like everywhere he's been, he's burned all his bridges. You guys have a player whose a shell of his former self. While he certainly helps your team, he won't bring that 18th banner. No, this year the Laker's tie the C's with their 17th banner....cause they're gonna win this one for Phil.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Got any more lies?

Shaq played Bynum in only 3 games in the past 3 years due to a mid-season trade and injuries by both players

In the games they played?

Shaq avg 13 points and 7.3 rebounds

Bynum went for 7 points and 7 rebounds

Shaq won 2 of the 3 games

Sections
Shortcuts