It's Official Shaq a Celtic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Re: It's Official Shaq a Celtic

2 years at the vet min , FOR SHAQ, sign me up!!! I mean who can possibly complain about this move? NO RISK, hes a big big and he has 6 man fouls to give. Last year in only 24 minutes a game avg 12pts 6 rebs (those are comparable to kgs numbers and better than perks) offensively shaq is still very effective. Defensively hes lacking the foot speed but hes still a solid one one defender.
    Great offseason by DA, got some of the best bigs available no salary cap available.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I think it's a great signing for Boston. Glad you guys are happy with it, and I don't see any reason not to be excited for Celtics fans.

I hope that Shaq can blend in well with the team and not cause problems in regards to the teams harmony. If he buckles down and plays hard the Celtics should win the East.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: It's Official Shaq a Celtic:
    I think it's a great signing for Boston. Glad you guys are happy with it, and I don't see any reason not to be excited for Celtics fans. I hope that Shaq can blend in well with the team and not cause problems in regards to the teams harmony. If he buckles down and plays hard the Celtics should win the East.
    Posted by RUWorthy

Thanks for having class

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

OK Boston fans, you're in luv with the Daddy, you feel he's the 2nd coming of Russell. Lord, reading these posts, just reinforces how so many Boston fans can fantasize about winning championships with 1 title in the 2000s.

So now Shaq's your savior, he just scares the beejeebies out of every player in the NBA. Players, coaches and entire teams are "shaking" in their boots, fearing the Celtics. We just might as well call off the coming season and hand Boston the Larry O'Brien trophy.

Lets get real. Shaq is 38 years old, can no longer run up and down the court with the young guns. Why fear an old man that is huffing and puffing. And by the time he does make it down court, the opposing team will have scored. Creative coaches will employ the Hack-a-Shaq for good measure when games are on the line, a strategy Phil Jackson hates but others don't (Don Nelson).

Rebounding? Forget it. Shaq has always hated having to play defense or rebounds. Too heavy and too lazy!

This all about Shaq and his ego. He can't stomach getting old, getting ignored, and getting passed up by Kobe. And he's using Boston to have a chance at winning. I really like this signing, I really do being a Laker fan. It just further buries the Celtics.

Ainge is over-reacting, letting Posey, House and Tony Allen go. Those were mistakes. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from qianxue. Show qianxue's posts

I agree that I'll take Shaq over Sheed.
    http://www.america-jerseys.com/products/Boston-Celtics-s347_p1.html

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Posts from Laker buzz:
    'At this point, he`s just interviews and 6 fouls, nothing else'

'now they should sign knee-mac to the make the ultimate all washed up squad'

'Im exited, just another foe for Kobe to defeat in the finals, another foe to add on to his hit list! But I rather have the Heat in the finals so that way KB kills 3 birds with one stone!'

'shaq is old. and slow. haha he will not help the celts. remember last year when everyone thought rasheed was a great pickup.... same thing. shaq will hurt their d and slow the offense down. dinosaurs over there'

'The Celtics are just tip-toeing around their desire to build the NBA's all-geriatric team.

I wish Ainge would man up, take the plunge, and sign Bird, Cousy, and Russell as their new super-duper big 3! ha.'

'Now there are two big babies on the Celtics!!!'

'I think they should retire Shaq's jersey at the Krispy Kreme doughnut headquarters!'

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperNtrain. Show SuperNtrain's posts

I loved Shaq during his time in LA, but like everywhere he's been, he's burned all his bridges. You guys have a player whose a shell of his former self. While he certainly helps your team, he won't bring that 18th banner. No, this year the Laker's tie the C's with their 17th banner....cause they're gonna win this one for Phil. Oh you speak the truth my friend. The best thing is when we win 17 this season, we own all the tie breakers. Even now over 55% of people regard the Lakers as the greatest franchise. Bye shaq, you signed with the devil so fester in mediocrity and leave the greatness to the Lakers and KB24.
    Posted by KB24RULZ
    LA ties Boston's 17th title this year? Um, no try their 12th title. Mineapolis is NOT LA, LOL! 

Regardless, LA probably got its last title for AWHILE. They live and die on Kobe, and he is also GETTING OLD. The Celtics have a better chance at getting 2 in the next 2 years, than LA has a chance of getting one.

In fact here is a question: Arent the Lakers actually overall an OLDER TEAM than Boston?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Lakers are Lakers......guess you know the 17th title is a mere few months away. Hey, it's no shame for you guys to be the 2nd best, hell you had practice a few weeks back lol.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Nice try Qdaddy, I did watch the Cavs and the Lakers play last year. It was obvious to anyone but a Laker fan, the Shaq intimidated both LA bigs. 

Revisionism is a Laker fan trait.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Nice try Qdaddy, I did watch the Cavs and the Lakers play last year. It was obvious to anyone but a Laker fan, the Shaq intimidated both LA bigs.  Revisionism is a Laker fan trait.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime

So is attending parades for Laker championships.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dewey007boston. Show dewey007boston's posts

Well what's his nickname going to be? The Green Monster?
    Posted by BiasLewis

HA! Celtics RULE!

Sections
Shortcuts