It's one game out of 82 please stop!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

It's one game out of 82 please stop!!!!

Ok we lost to Orlando. They won 14 straight with guys in and out with injuries. WTH more do you want? I think that is pretty impressive especially the last couple without a real pg.

The only mistake the C's made/Doc made is he played JO too much. It was obvious he had a lot of rust and in the second half I'd have gone with Semih. Semih has played terrific and didn't even get it. So they play a guy we haven't seen in 19 games and expect him to be at basketball speed? Stupid. Horrible coaching there.

None the less we'll be fine. We have a great team so please relax. No foolish trade ideas. Let's not panic. Let's just enjoy this team. They are something to be thankful for. We could be the nets? We were like 5 years ago so please be thankful for what we have here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: It's one game out of 82 please stop!!!!

I think Semi didnt play cause he had the flu.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

and the reason JO played as much as he did was because Shaq was in foul trouble.  Not sure but Semih may have been inactive for game.  Think I heard that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

How the Celtics bounce back will tell us a lot about the character of this 2010-11 Celtics team. 

A win at Indy on Tuesday will make me forget about the Orlando game, that's for sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: It's one game out of 82 please stop!!!!:
    [QUOTE]How the Celtics bounce back will tell us a lot about the character of this 2010-11 Celtics team.  A win at Indy on Tuesday will make me forget about the Orlando game, that's for sure.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I have been thinking the same thing.  Worse thing to happen is lose 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 4.  We need to start another winning streak even if it only 4 or 5 games just to establish ourselves again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's one game out of 82 please stop!!!! : I have been thinking the same thing.  Worse thing to happen is lose 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 4.  We need to start another winning streak even if it only 4 or 5 games just to establish ourselves again.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I agree. And what a treat it would be for Celtic fans if the Celtics only lose 1 game in December.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's one game out of 82 please stop!!!! : I agree. And what a treat it would be for Celtic fans if the Celtics only lose 1 game in December.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Agree that it would be terrific is this happens and it is very possible that this will happen.  Still remarkable that the Celtics have won so many games without Rondo.  I don't think that anyone would have expected this to happen. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to It's one game out of 82 please stop!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Ok we lost to Orlando. They won 14 straight with guys in and out with injuries. WTH more do you want? I think that is pretty impressive especially the last couple without a real pg. The only mistake the C's made/Doc made is he played JO too much. It was obvious he had a lot of rust and in the second half I'd have gone with Semih. Semih has played terrific and didn't even get it. So they play a guy we haven't seen in 19 games and expect him to be at basketball speed? Stupid. Horrible coaching there. None the less we'll be fine. We have a great team so please relax. No foolish trade ideas. Let's not panic. Let's just enjoy this team. They are something to be thankful for. We could be the nets? We were like 5 years ago so please be thankful for what we have here.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

The Rondophiles, I call them the WATARs, those who Worship At The Altar of Rondo, fully think that the C's become the Nets when Rondo isn't playing.

When the C's continue to win w/o Rondo, they get very anxious and panicky.

When the C's actually lose, it confirms their worst fears... so all heck breaks lose.

The sky has fallen.... All is lost.....  C's sukk! We luv RONDO, RONDO, RONDO!!!

We can expect this sort of overreacting the rest of the season... and beyond.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to It's one game out of 82 please stop!!!! : The Rondophiles, I call them the WATARs , those who Worship At The Altar of Rondo, fully think that the C's become the Nets when Rondo isn't playing. When the C's continue to win w/o Rondo, they get very anxious and panicky. When the C's actually lose, it confirms their worst fears... so all heck breaks lose. The sky has fallen.... All is lost.....  C's sukk! We luv RONDO, RONDO, RONDO!!! We can expect this sort of overreacting the rest of the season... and beyond. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Nah you're just trolling.  I like Rondo and I am not panicing at all.  Rondo has nothing to do with this thread.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

if i may borrow a phrase, what we can expect the rest of this season is Dudder's Lap Dog showing up over and over and over again to inject his peculiar brand of dysfunction into this forum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

They had 9 active players n 1 fouled out early....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

I agree.  14 in a row with 2 of our starters out and 2 of our main backup guys out is nothing to complain about.  I have a good feeling they will bounce back just fine and not like last year.  IMO.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptChris. Show CaptChris's posts

If you don't read history  --  you fall into the same mistakes.

Last year the Celts were a T/O disaster  --  107 T/O's.

Notice what happened the last 2 games.  We sucked and themouths started yapping.  PP has 2  --  Doc 2  --  KG.  Seems to sound like the 27  --  27 Celtics after Christmas lst year.

PP went into the destruct mode.  2 Foul Shots in the 2nd half.  0 FG's.  Technical  --  3 T/O's.  Nothing but T/O's in the 4th period.

Ray and Nate couldn't hit a barn door.  Shaq had a big 2 Pts.

Pay attention people.  See how the Celtics handle this road trip.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

You worry too much, CaptChris.  Obviously, you're a glass half empty guy.  I prefer to be more optimistic as I was last year when we had injuries.  When the injuries subsided, we were fine (until Perk got hurt in Game 6).  I feel the same this year.   When the injuries subside - we'll be fine.

As for your stats - that can be said for any game we lost and almost true for ANY TEAM who loses a lead in the 4th quarter.   

It happens and until/unless it becomes a trend, we shouldn't fret over it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

The Celtics will be fine.

As some have said, Jermaine was an expected wild card. When we get our players back and healthy, things will get back to normal.

So many players struggled which happens from time to time. What was unusual, was that some of the players tried to play hero ball. The Celtics sacrificed ball movement by trying to force many possessions. Maybe it was the fact that the game was nationally televised, and they wanted to make an impression.

Lets hope they go back to a higher level of team play quickly.

Sections
Shortcuts